Chapter 1

"Speaking"
<<Comn>>
"Thought/flashback"
'Quote'
——————————————————
     By all accounts, it should have been a normal day for Midoriya Izuku.

     Wake up,

     Do stretching,

     Eat Breakfast,

     Go to school,

     Avoid Bakugo and his group,

     Wait for the bell to ring,

     Go training at Dagoba,

     Head back home,

     Wait till midnight while doing some homework or quirk analysing from his laptop,

     Strolling around neighborhood (cough patrolling cough),

     Head back home,

     Sleep.

     Really, aside from a few choice words from Bakugo's lackey about swan-diving off a roof (which Izuku  is trying very hard to pretend didn’t get under his skin, thank you very much), the day was completely ordinary (for him).

     At least, it almost was, until he turns to go under a bridge on the way back from school, and realizes almost too late that oh, hey, sewer manholes aren't meant to have slime come out of them, but thanks to his quick reflex as a swordsman saved him from being grab by it, which seriously ew.

     The demon attacking him is monologuing something about high-quality sunscreen(?) and marechi which he expected being the bearer of rare blood type, it still anoyed him though, but he's not focused on it because he's already moving. He calmly analysis the demon's ability. Which is obviously some kind of slime mutation, capable making their body liquefied. Izuku unsheathed one of his wakizashi from a hidden pocket in his pants, his 10th birthday gift from Yushiro since he can't bring his katana anywhere, and taking a deep breath "Mist Breathing, Fourth Form," Izuku dashed towards the Demon "Shifting Flow Slash." and delivers a quick slash from beneath the demon, who didnt notice it before it too late and had his body split into two. Izuku manuver his wakizashi so it behead the demon while he still in mid air.

     Izuku gracefully landed and sighning while giving a cold glared at the demon who still shouting curse words while slowly burned, "Tch, now you made me late for my afternoon training." He said in cold tone. Sue him, but he was still annoyed because the suicide baiting earlier and now a demon had to try to kill him.

     Suddenly out of nowhere All Freaking Might jumped out from the sewer hole the demon (who already dissolve) previously use, "Do not worry citizen! Why? Because I Am He- wait where's the villain?" He look around confused.

     "Taken care of, if that what you asking."

     All Might turn around to find a greenette 14 years old sheathed a wakizashi to his leg, "What do you mean young man?"

     "Someone already taking care of him before you came so don't worry about it."

—<—<—<—<—<—<—>—>—>—>—>—

     By all accounts, it should have been a normal day for Aobara Mizuki.

     Wake up,

     Eat Breakfast,

     Check in with her Kasugai Karasu, Kuro,

     Patrol her assigned route (and time if she got the night shift) for any demons,