Twilight: chapter 7

Raya's pov

I was gently shaken awake by Bella. "Sarry, the boys will be here soon," she said softly

I groaned rubbing my eyes. "Is it that time already?"

Bella nodded looking over at Nalla and Ash who were asleep in the chair and window seat. "They coming with?"

I nodded "Yeah, I'll wake them up and we'll meet you downstairs."

She nodded leaving my room. I got up waking up both of them. Nalla used my clothes to get ready while Ash got ready. "Got the plan?" I asked them

They nodded and I turned them into their animal form. Nalla slithered around my neck and I picked up Ash. I headed downstairs where dad and Bella were talking. "Hey kiddo, how you doing?"

"Pretty good, Ash and Nalla are coming with me to the Cullens." I chirped making coffee.

He nodded getting up and getting his stuff, "you be safe alright? I'll be out late tonight."

"Oh, dad before you go. Take this please." I asked handing him the small potion.

He looked at me, "your vision last night?" He asked taking it.

"Yes, I'll explain later I promise," I told him hugging him.

"I trust you kid" he smiles kissing my head and rubbing Ash and Nayla "see you, kids, later"

We waved him off. Bella looked at me questionably when I handed her a potion. She sighs and takes it. "Oh God that tastes horrid"

"Sorry, I still haven't found a way to make the potions taste better and it still is effective" I sighed grabbing my bag and placing Ash inside. Along with a few other potions and my wand.

Soon enough we heard a knock on the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I smiled at Edward. He gave me a look of concern. Damn the mate bond. "Wait a minute... I can't smell Bella's scent" William stated scrunching his brows.

I sighed waving him off, "I'll explain later. Just know it's for hers and Dad's safety."

Edward nodded kissing my temple as we got into the Volvo. The drive to the Cullens was quick from Edward's fast driving. I ran my hands through Ash's fur to calm myself down. He licked my hand in reassurance. "What's their names?" Edward asked glancing at Ash and Nalla.

"Ash is the cat and Nalla is the snake," I replied as Nalla nuzzled my cheek.

"They smell different" William mused aloud.

"I'll explain when we get to your place" I simply replied with a small shrug.

They nodded and Edward held my hand. We soon pulled into a long off-road driveway. Once we got out and headed inside. I started getting more nervous. Ash mowed at me. I give him a small smile and we went up the steps. Edward wrapped an arm around me reassuringly. I leaned into him and relaxed.

"Bella, Raya good to see you" Carlisle smiled at us taking a break from the food he was cooking.

"Hello" I waved shyly, hiding into Edward.

"Bella, Raya this is Esme and Carlisle our mother and father." William introduced us "and you know the others."

Esme gave Bella and I hugs in greeting. I smiled softly at her "you girls have given us a purpose to use the kitchen for the first time" she giggled

"So that's what smells so good" I hummed out loud. And just then my tummy rumbled making me blush. The vampires let out amused chuckles. "Sorry I forgot to eat before coming over."