Twilight Chapter 8 charlies turning

Rayas pov

Waking up this morning was nerve-racking. I've spent all morning making potions hoping to make Dad's turning easier. Bella and I are on spring break and will be homeschooling for the time being. The school believes we are off on vacation with Dad somewhere. It's not a complete lie. Soon we'll be flying to a remote island the Cullens own. Esme has been busy building a small house not far from the main for my family. That's where all the boys are. Forks believe the Swans and Cullens are on vacation together.

"Sarry it's time to go," Bella says from my door.

I nodded at her and packed my bags with the potions. "Let's do this."

We all loaded into the Cullens SUV. Well, Bella and I were riding with the Cullen kids. Dad was riding with Carlisle and Esme. I sat beside Edward holding his hand, my leg bouncing out of nervousness. Ash and Nayla were in the form of jewelry to make traveling easier. I was soon washed over in calm. I glanced at Jasper and gave him a thankful smile. He nodded in return. I leaned my head against Edward's shoulder. He kissed my forehead in reassurance and I napped.

When I woke up I was in bed. I walked over to the wall window pulled the long curtains and gasped softly. It's beautiful here. "Raya? Oh, there you are. Dad's being changed now. Carlisle says we should stay away from the main house for now. Don't worry they used your potions and he seems at peace."

I looked over at Bella and nodded relieved "Well then... how about we adventure out? Distract ourselves?"

She nodded and left to get ready I turned Ash and Nayla into humans. We all got ready putting on swimsuits before heading out. We found a hiking trail. That is basically all we did for three days. Bells and I were at the house reading while Nayla and Ash went on another hike. Hands appeared over my eyes.

"Guess who?" Edward said in a lower voice

I giggled happily, "Eddie!"

"How'd you know" he laughed lifting me and setting me on his lap.

"The tingling from your touch gave it away." I giggled leaning into him "Not that I don't love that you're here, but why?"

"Carlisle has taken Charlie hunting. Charlie really wants to see you two. The only way we could get him to agree to hunt was if he saw you girls afterward." Edward informed me

I brightened up, "He's awake! Common let's go!"

I rushed to the main house the others right behind me. I didn't even put on shoes and I just bolted. I rushed into the living room practically vibrating. "Is he back yet?!"

"He'll be here in a few minutes" Alice chirped and I clapped excitedly. Edward appeared behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me from behind. 

"Calm down, love" Edward chuckles, I take a deep breath and watched the back door. When all the vampires turned and faced the door I knew Dad will be walking in any second. First Carlisle came in and then my father followed after. My jaw dropped when I saw him. It's like he deaged a few years. The grey hair he had is no longer there, he has no more wrinkles, and his muscles are more notable. 

I slipped out of Edward's hold and ran towards my father, "Daddy!" I squealed hugging him. His hands gently went around me. "Raya" He breathed 

"You look great pops" I smiled at him sweetly

"Thanks, kiddo" He chuckled and looked at everyone as he hugged Bella. William grew stiff and watched Dad closely. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Alice gives him a mirror I wanna see his face when he sees how he looks" I giggled and Alice smiled big bolting out of the room and coming back with a mirror her size.

"What ya think chef?" Alice asked with a bright smile.

"What the? Why do I look so much younger?" Dad gruffed looking at himself

"It's the venom, to make catching prey easier," Carlisle told him slowly.

Dad nodded in understanding and looked at his reflection. He was surprised I gave them a minute before I spoke again. "I have news, another vision." I sighed sagging against Edward. 

Heads snapped in my direction. Carlisle being the leader spoke first, "Why don't we sit down as we discuss this" 

Everyone sat down and got comfortable. I was sitting in Edward's lap playing with his fingers. "I have names now. They're a blond male named James, he is a tracker. A woman Victoria with wild red hair. Finally, a man with dreads named Laurent. From what I can tell James is the leader and he is looking for Dad. Tracking is a game to him. He'll track Dad until he finds out Dad is no longer human. Then he'll be after me and Bella. When he finds out he can't get to us. He'll wait for one of us to be unguarded. Our fates are intertwined with his now. There is no peaceful way to end this Carlisle. It is them or us. If we leave any of them alive one or more of us die. And thousands of people will die to become a newborn army" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well. Sorry, this chapter is so short I really just wanted to upload something for you guys. Hope you enjoy it!

Shout out to! pheobegrey_ JarmilaVydrelov lillymari513 CrystalSaphirra heyitscam99 B0ricuaB00w0rm Thank you guys for all the support!

880 words-love wolfie