Twilight Chapter 3- The Accident

Ash^^

Saraya's pov

I groan rolling out of bed and thrusting my arm out effectively shutting my alarm clock off and landing on the floor with a thud and a groan. Bella rolled over and looked at me with a raised brow and then at my now burnt alarm clock. I grimaced before giving a sheepish smile.

"oops" I giggled sheepishly

Bella laughed getting out of my bed and walking out of the room "I am gonna go get ready, see ya in the kitchen" she called. I huff before getting up and into my closet on my way turning Ash human. It has been a week since our first day and Edward and William haven't been there. Alice, Rosalie, and I have grown in our friendship and Bella is suspicious of the Cullen's. I dressed in a grey long-sleeved thin cozy shirt with a black zip over-all dress. I paired my thigh high thick heeled boots with it. I also shove on my glasses not wanting to bother with contacts. When I re-entered my room ash sat on my bed dressed in his usual flannel, t-shirt, and jeans with high tops. We both head downstairs noodles on my wrist. Bella had prepared us all smoothies for the go and we jumped into the truck. I was in the bed of the truck this time. However, on the way to the truck, Bella slipped on the ice and beefed it making Ash and I laugh as Dad helped Bella up. Turns out he put on new tires.

"Hey Raya I dare to start singing this song while dancing in the back" Ash smirked as we are about to pull into the school lot

I glare at him standing up smoothing out my dress. It was social casualty by 5 seconds of summer'

La la la la la la da da

La la la la la la da (Ooh!)

Just a kid it's all the same

Growing up, it doesn't change

Who are they to try and put us down? (Try and put us down)

Had enough of what they say

Sick and tired of all their games,

Stand up and sing it with me now. (Sing it with me now)

La la la la la la da da

So save me from who I'm supposed to be

Don't wanna be a victim of authority

I'll always be a part of the minority

Save me from who I'm supposed to be

So tell me, tell me, tell me what you want from me,

I don't wanna be another social casualty.

(Social casualty)

Just a girl turned eighteen

She ran away to chase her dreams.

And they said she wouldn't make it far. (Wouldn't make it far)

She took a chance and packed her bags

She left town and didn't look back

So tired of wishing on the stars (Wishing on the stars.)

La la la la la la da da

So save me from who I'm supposed to be

Don't wanna be a victim of authority

I'll always be a part of the minority

Save me from who I'm supposed to be