Twilight-Chapter 4: the greenhouse

Raya POV

I woke up to Ash jumping on me in Cat form. I whine softly with a pout playfully glaring at him. With a flick of my wrist, he is human once again and I'm on my way to my bathroom to shower for my day. After doing my business and showering I put on my green turtle neck with cute de-stressed jeans with black combat boots. I let my hair lay in its waves. Grabbing my bag and having Nalla wrap around my wrist I skip downstairs to find Ash and Bella in the kitchen.

"good morning familia" I chirp "ya ready for the trip today"

"well your extra chirpy today" Bella chuckles

"because we're going to a greenhouse!" I squeal

She looks at Ash questionably to which he chuckles "her powers are stronger around nature"

Bella nodded in understanding with a smile "well let's go"

I nod excitedly and skip out of the house to the truck jumping into the bed of the truck letting Bella and Ash sit inside. The trip to school was fairly quick and Bella parks in our normal spot and I popped the tailgate as they walked over to me.

"I'll you guys later, I am going to go get extra help on my homework," Ash told Bells and Me as she joined me on the truck bed "love you both"

"Love you too good luck!" We told him

"So who ya want to go to prom with" I tease

She blushes and nudges me as Mike comes over to us "Hey Bella Raya look at you guys you're alive"

"Yeah false alarm I guess" Bella laugh slightly

"This is good because I was wondering if you would... You know... Good to prom... With me?" He stuttered but poor boy she wasn't paying attention to him but Will.

I gently nudged her "huh?"

"I was asking if you would go to... Prom with me" He blushed

Bella's eyes widen as she blushed "ah Prom and dancing isn't my thing"

"Besides there is a chance that we have family things to do" I added with a shrug

"Oh... Okay" he frowned

"You should ask Jess, I know she would totally love to go with you" Bella adds quickly to make him feel better.

"Yeah, thank you guys see ya later" he grins walking towards Jess.

"Common green means go" Mr. Molina calls

Bella and I shut the tailgate and walk to the buses. Bella got on the bus Ash was on but I couldn't because the bus was too full. So I got onto the next bus that had the Cullen's on it. I got on and Edward smiled at me patting his seat.

I shyly walked over and sat down by him. He smiles crookedly at me "Good morning Raya"

"Good morning Edward" I smile softly "how were you night?"

"It was good, how about you" he grins

"It went well however I did feel like I was being watched" I frown slightly inwardly smirking and he froze "anyway are you excited for this trip"

"Not really, it's just a greenhouse not much exciting about that besides missing school" he shrugs

I pout "I think it exciting"

"How so?" He challenged

"Its life" I shrug "nothing to me feels more homey than being surrounded by nature"

He nods "I think you onto something"

"Aye love birds were here" Jasper calls as they walk off

I squeal getting up quickly rushing off the bus Edward behind me laughing "come on Eddie!"