Bonus Chapter 1

Author Note: bonus chapter are scenes I had already written but were excluded from the chapters due to length, incompletes, etc.

(around chapter 15)

Mo sniffed a bit as she went through the last box of Shauna's things. She realized she was in her closest possessions, and Mo filtered through painfully.

The last thing she pulled out was a notebook, and she flipped through, discovering it was a journal. She didn't even know her sister kept one.

March 3rd

I'm pregnant. I told Joey yesterday, but I have yet to tell Mo. I know she will be excited for me, but I worry that she feels abandoned. It's been us two for so long, and she really resisted my relationship with Joey. She's my number one, and always will be.

That must've been when she first found out she was pregnant with Dray.

Mo sobbed behind her hand, flipping through the pages. The words were so much her sister it was like she was sitting right beside her.

She found an entry from when she was several months pregnant with Morgan.

July Fifth

Joey and I have been picking out names for our second little boy. I wanted something family, and so does Joe,and there is no one we love more than Mo. We could name our little boy Mo, but it doesn't quite fit right. Joe likes the name Morgan, I'm still unsure.

Mo had absolutely no idea that Morgan was named because of her. Why didn't Shauna ever tell her?