Movies

"Jungkookie!!!!" I yelled for my boyfriend as I finished getting changed. Me and Jungkook where going to go to the movies.

We had this date planned for one of the longest times, obviously with Jungkook being an idol we might get caught. Jungkook also have practice when we want to do this date.

I don't mind if anything happens with anything, but I really want to have a date night with Jungkook because it's been so long.

"Coming!!!" I heard Jungkook yell from downstairs, I finished changing but I looked at the mirror.

"Yes baby?" Jungkook asked as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and looked at me in the mirror.

"Do you think I should wear this for my date?" I asked Jungkook, he looked at me and smiled while snuggling his head into my neck.

"Yes, yes you should. You look amazing in that outfit." I smiled softly as I looked into the mirror as Jungkook started to softly kiss my neck.

I smiled softly and then softly pushed him away. "We need to go or we are going to miss the movie." Jungkook groaned and then started to walk out of the bedroom.

"Jungkook! Don't be mad!" I ran down stairs to catch up to Jungkook, I saw him putting his shoes on and then walked out of the door.

I quickly put my tan heels on finishing my outfit. My outfit was a pale pink skirt that was kinda short, a white t-shirt, with a dark red cover up on.

I then walked out of the house and walked into the car seeing Jungkook ready to leave. I shut the door of the car softly and Jungkook started to drive off to the movie theater.

"Kookie please don't be mad..." He looked at me for a second and went back to focusing on the road. He put his hand on my thigh that was covered by tights that where tan colored.

"I'm not mad, just tired." I looked at Jungkook and held the hand that was on my thigh.

"Kookie why are we going out on a date if you are tired...we should go back home for you to sleep." Jungkook turned his hand and softly squeezing my hand.

"It's fine baby." I softly smiled loving this small moment with Jungkook.

"Are you sure Kookie?" I asked him, he nodded softly. I leaned over and softly kissed his cheek and smiled.

"I love you." I blushed as he said those three words, I squeezed his hand lightly.

"I love you too." I watched as his cheeks turned more red, it was so cute I wanted to squeeze his cheeks.

The rest of the drive was music playing softly in the background. Jungkook kept his hand on my thigh softly squeezing it every now and then. I just looked out the window watching everything pass by as we started to go to the movie theater.

"We are here!" Jungkook parked the car in front of the movie theater. We both got out of the car, Jungkook took my hand in his as we started to walk to the movie theater.

Kookie opened the door holding it open for me, I walked in as I thanked him. We walked up to get our tickets to get into the movie.

After we well after Kookie got our tickets we walked in line to get our popcorn, drink, and candy. Kookie only allowed me to get candy as I begged him.

"So we are getting a medium popcorn, a large coke, and some...." Kookie paused as he wanted me to say what candy I wanted.

"Skittles!" (You can pick different if you want just first thing to come in mind). Kookie chuckled as how fast and loudly I responded, he kissed my temple as he wrapped a arm around my shoulders.

I giggled softly as I cuddled into his side loving his warmth as we waited to order our popcorn, soda, and candy.

Soon enough we got to the front of the line, Kookie took in a breath and started to order for us. "Can we have a medium popcorn, a medium coke, and some skittles (or what ever you want)." The cashier smiled and nodded, they told us how much it would cost. Kookie handed the nice person the money.

"I will get be right back with your drink, popcorn, and candy." Jungkook nodded softly as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Jungkook has always been so possessive in public not wanting me to leave his side and everything. Army's know we are dating and they love me, but we never like getting noticed when we are on dates.

After we got the popcorn, soda, and candy we started walking to the room where the movie was being shown. Jungkook had me stay close to him as his hands where full and he could not hold my hand.

We got into the room and sat at the top of the room in the middle of the row. As soon as we sat down Kookie put the soda in the cup holder and took ahold of my hand that was free.

"Kookie I want to eat my candy." Jungkook whined and let go of my hand, I started to eat my skittles. Kookie put his head on my shoulder, being the clingy Kookie he is.

Skip time after the movie (sorry their is not much to write with the movie going on)~

Me and Kookie started to walk out of the room where the movie was being shown, Jungkook had one arm full of the popcorn bag and the drink in their as well as the candy. His other hand was holding my hand squeezing it every now and then.

"Did you like the movie baby." Kookie asked me as he threw the popcorn bag away. I smiled softly and squeezed his hand softly.

"Yeah I enjoyed it, did you like it?" I asked Kookie, he smiled as he opened the door for us to leave the movie theaters.

"It was good." I smiled as I leaned into Jungkook's arm clingy onto him. We started walking to the car to go home.

We got into the car and started to drive away, Kookie put his hand back on my thigh. I smiled as he started to drive home.

________
I hope you liked this first story, this is for my online mom violetxjeon
hehe love you mom <3
hope you enjoy this