Baking

(A/N: This one might be shorter then the last one)

"Y/n!!!!" My boyfriend yelled for me as I was laying on the couch with Bam. Bam lift his head up at the sound of his dads voice.

"Kookie!!!" I yelled back copying him just with his name. Kookie walked into the living room with something behind his back.

"Kookie what do you have behind you're back..." Kookie smiled with his famous bunny smile.

"Cookie mix!" Kookie exclaimed excitedly as he pulled it from behind his back with such a huge smile.

"Let me guess my Kookie wants to make cookies?" I asked him, he smiled and nodded.

"Please!!!" I softly giggled as I got off the couch and walked over to Kookie. I kissed his nose and nodded.

"Yayyy!!! Come on!!" Kookie grabbed my hand and smiled pulling me into the kitchen. I smiled seeing Kookie being so happy.

I always loved seeing Kookie being so happy. Kookie started getting the eggs, measuring cups, and bowl.

"Okay Kookie what do you want to do?" I asked him, he looked at me.

"Mixing, and putting them on the cookie sheet!" I giggled a little as I smiled at Kookie.

"Okay that's fine!" I smiled again, I started putting the mix from the box, I grabbed the wet measuring cut and looked at Kookie.

"Can you fill this up with water we only need 1/2 cup of water (idk just guessing with all this measurements)." Kookie smiled as he walked over to the sink to fill the measuring cup.

I started to put the two eggs into the bowl, Kookie then came over putting the water into the bowl as well.

I then put the oil (idk is their water and oil in this? idk i don't memorize the box cookies thing sorry) into the the bowl. Kookie smiled as he grabbed the electric mixer, he plugged it into the plug.

Kookie started to mix the mix, I hugged him from behind loving the feeling of his warmth. Kookie continued to mix it, I smiled as Bam came over to us too.

"Bam!" I smiled at the dog looking at us. Kookie looked at Bam then looked back at the mix.

I started to pet Bam as Kookie continued to mix the cookies. I stopped petting Bam as I realized that Kookie was done with mixing the cookie mix.

"You want to put them on the cookie sheet?" Kookie nodded as I pulled out the cookie sheet. Kookie took it out of my hand as he started to roll the cookies into balls and put them on the cookie sheet.

"Kookie you look so cute doing this!" I smiled at him. Kookie chuckled and smiled, he kissed me on the lips and then smiled. He continued to roll the cookie mix.

"Kookie don't make them too small or too big." Kookie nodded and contained to roll the cookie dough.

"Okay it's time to put them in the oven!" Kookie looked at me, I chuckled and put them into the oven and put the timer on.

Me and Kookie ended up cuddling on the couch watching some shows as we waited for the cookies to be done cooking.

As soon as the timer went off Kookie both went to the kitchen and took the cookies out. After Kookie took the cookies out he walked back into the living room to cuddle with me again.

After a few minutes I got up and put the cookies on a plate, I got banana milk for Kookie and milk for myself. I walked into the living room with the cookies and the milk.

I got under the blanket and cuddled Kookie again. We continued to watch the show, eat the cookies and drink our milk. Bam came over and started to cuddle us two, and we laid their till we decided to go to bed.

This was one of the best days I could ever ask for.

_________
A/N: I hope you enjoy this one, I can do a different chapter where you gush make cookies from scratch if you want.

I hope you like this chapter and ik it was kinda short but I kinda had a thoughts for this but then also forgot them all so I just went with the flow.

Also btw it is shorter then the last one including all the author notes.