Cramps

(This one is short also Y/n/n means your nick name)

I whined as I woke up feeling pain in my adman, I sat up in the bed and whined. I got off the bed seeing their was red mark on the bed sheet.

I stood up and ran into the bathroom to put a pad on as I did not want to ruin anything thing else. I then walked out of the bathroom and changed into comfy clothes.

Your clothes (pick which one, the shirt is Kookies btw)~

I then walked down to the living room. I saw Jungkook my boyfriend on his phone as our dog Bam laid next to him. I groaned and laid on the couch.

Jungkook looked at me and put his phone down. "What's wrong baby?" Kookie asked as he looked at me.

"I hurt..." I told him well more whined then anything. Kookie looked at me with a questioning look, he then had a look like a light bulb just went off.

"Is my baby on her period?" I softly nodded, Jungkook got up. I started making grabby hands not wanting him to leave.

"I'll be back, I'm just getting you a heating pad then going to the store to get you some things." I smiled at how caring Jungkook is.

"Just be quick." I told him, he chuckled as he walked into the kitchen to heat up a heating pad.

After about a minute Jungkook walked back into the living room, he was holding the heating pad in his hand. He walked over to me and carefully lift my shirt up and pulled the top of my pants down a little bit, just so he can put the heating pad on my adman.

"There you go, now I will be back just stay here watch some tv and cuddle with Bam okay?" I softly nodded, Jungkook gave me a kiss on the lips and then gave me the remote so I would not have to reach for it.

"Bye I love you." Jungkook said as he started to put his shoes on.

"Bye I love you too." I said back as Jungkook was about to leave, as Jungkook walked out the door Bam moved closer to me to cuddle me.

I smiled and started to pet him as I turned on the show I wanted to watch. After about three episodes Jungkook walked into the house with two bag full of stuff.

"Kookie you did not need to get all of that for me." Jungkook walked over to the couch and gave me a heated blanket.

"I also got you more pads and tampons, chocolate, a lot of candy, some coke and strawberry milk (kookie has to keep his banana milk to him self) and I got you this stuffy." Jungkook lifted up everything out of the bag.

After getting everything out and giving me the stuffed animal, chocolate, and strawberry milk Jungkook laid next to me, I started to cuddle him. Kookie started to softly rub my cramp.

"Take a nap Y/n/n, you need it." I cuddled into Jungkook more and started to slowly fall asleep.

I do not deserve this man....

___________
This one was short too sorry about that btw with the ideas I have their are not really long imagines that I can write.