Henry Mills

"What is that faint light?" Henry thought as he walked home from Emma Swan's house. I knew it was him, I have the powers of Rumple as Belle calls him. I had to keep searching for my mom, Regina and even my step aunt, Zelena. They must be at auntie Zelena's castle, I know it. You must of seen me before I'm that girl that is always walking around while Emma Swan saves Storybrooke. I was already in Storybrooke when everyone else randomly showed up. Only when everyone went back I was with my auntie Zelena. I have a feeling that Regina Mills is my mom. Only it's already been 13 years so she most likely doesn't remember me. I could feel Henry breathing on my neck. "Adeline! OMG you have dark magic!" Henry says as he backs away. I look at him like I just discovered it. "Addy you need training and I know just the person!" I climb out of my " house" and head for Henry's house. Henry unlocks the door and yells," Mom there is a girl and she has dark magic!" I hear a shutter and Ms. Regina yelling," Sure Henry on my way down and what is her name?" Henry looks at me," Her name is Adeline and her nickname is Addy." "Adeline is what I would've named a girl if I had a daughter." I hear her moan. She walks down the stairs and she looks just like me. She drops the glass and says," Henry I am not feeling well take her to Emma."

Regina's Daughterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें