Surprised

"Henry how do you know Adeline?" I say as I clean up the broken glass. Henry sighs," Mom all I want is your happy ending but I can't do this unless you tell me what's the matter." I throw away the broken glass," Henry, Adeline is my... I think... my daughter but I thought she was dead gone it has been years she should be at least Emma's age." Henry hugs me and whispers," You need to be the mother to your REAL daughter." I cry all these years I forgot that she even was real. I could've found her as soon as the curse brought us to Storybrooke. I stood up and went outside, I lost almost everyone besides Henry now I learn that my daughter is alive. My phone buzzes and it's a text from Emma.
Emma: Regina this girl 1 has dark magic 2 looks exactly like you and 3 scared my mother half to death!
Me: Swan 1 I know the girl has dark magic 2 she's my daughter who I thought was dead and 3 your mother is a weakling.
Emma: What your daughter did anyone else know besides me
Me: Henry knows
Emma: Henry! Regina r u ok?
Me: I am okay now just watch Adeline for me the last thing I need is Mr. Gold finding out he was the one who got rid of her.
Emma: What he did. Wait you never explained why my mom was acting strange.
Me: I don't know bye!
{A/N: Hey hope y'all enjoy this}