The Underworld

Start writing your story

A/N- We are just gonna assume with hiatus.

"Wait mom where are you going we just got back and you are leaving again! Robin what about you, Henry comes just because he is related to almost the whole town! But maybe if I had a dad maybe I could stay here... BUT I DON'T!" I say as I run into the water. "Adeline I have to save the town, I don't want you to meet Cora, or Leopold." my mom says as she hugs me. " I am tired of not being included and shouldn't Cora my own grandmother meet me." She hugs me," But Leopold will know."I push away from her grasp," Mother, I will not let you trap me here against my own will!" Her face changes she silently crumples into the water. I fall next to crying.

Regina's POV:

"Mother, I will not let you trap me here against my own will!" Adeline says. I crumple to the ground, I said those same words I said to Cora when she trapped me against my own will. "Addy, I am sorry but I can't put you in danger, I wouldn't be able to live with that."Adeline yells," I survived everything this town threw at me ALONE! Bye Regina." she says as she runs toward the grim reaper. 

*Resume Later with Hiatus*

A/N- Sorry but you must wait.