First game

You where at your collage going to your first class at the university of Michigan.

And your walking to your first class

You look at all the pretty trees and see the leave move back and forth.

Once you get to class you see your guy best friend aj henning.

"Yooo what's up y/n/n"

"Hey aj"

"How are you adjusting to ur classes?" He asked sense this isn't this first year at collage.

"Good,good"

"Oh shoot well I got to go see ya" he says before rushing off to class.

You take your seat and and the professed starts talking.

After about 20 minutes of class a blonde haired tall boy walks into class and takes his seat,witch was in-front of you.

Sense this was collage,the professed didn't care what time you came into class.

The boy was sweating and was heavy breathing.

"Hey" he turns around and whispers to you.

"Hi?"you say in shock that this cute boy wanted to talk to you.

"Oh sorry yeah I'm JJ"

"I'm y/n"

"Do you have a pencil?" He asked.

"Oh um yeah,here"you said handing the boy your pink macanical pencil.

Your hands felt a warm grip when he accidentally placed his hand over yours.

"Thanks" he said looking you in the eyes.

You smiled back at the boy.

For the rest of the class you couldn't help but look at the boy infront of you play with his pencil.

Even though you just met him you felt like you have known him forever.weird.I know.

At the end of class you started to collect your stuff and walk out but you where stopped by JJ.

"Hey here is ur pencil back" he said

"No it's fine you can keep it"
"Wait,do I know you from somewhere?" You asked.

"In I mean you gave me your pencil"He laughed

"No no like I mean from somewhere else"

"I mean I don't think so but I'm in the football team"he responded.

"That's it! I've seen you at your practices when I'm walking out of the volleyball gym"you said as you both walked out of the building.

"Oh sick you play v ball?"

"Yeah I'm a setter"
You said showing him the ball rash from hitting.

"Ouch,but I love to watch volleyball I'll have to see you play somtime"he said smirking

"Yeah,but only if I get to see you play qb"you laughed.

Great,a new friend mabye aj will know him.