I had a dream of you

You woke up in jjs arms,he had you over the night before and you ended up not going back to your dorm.

You both had class in less than 30 minutes and where going to be late.

Oh shit.you thought as you jumped out of the bed and woke up jj

"JJ wake up where going to be late"

As you slip on your jeans and shirt from the night before.

"Oh shit"he mumbled as he stumbled out of the bed and threw on a shirt and ran to the bathroom to get ready.

"JJ hurry up in there"you yelled banging on the door.

You and JJ had become pretty Serious lately and haven't spent much time apart.

He walked out of the bathroom and you walked in,brushing your teeth and getting ready.

You both ran out of the building and had to take his car so you where not late.

"Go!"you said as he quickly raced to the building your class was in.

You both arrived at the building and you ran out of the car and to the class room,you where exactly 10 minutes late.

A win for JJ but a lose for you.you where a perfectionist and hated being late.

You didn't say a word to him once you got to class not because you where mad but because you where upset with yourself.

He turned his head around after he sat down and mouthed towards you.

"I'm sorry we are late"and used his hands to form a heart for you.

This made you smile and you made a heart back to him.

He smiled and changed his focus back to the professor.

You though,did not.

Your focus was all on a dream you had the night before.

You dreamed of you and JJ,years into the relationship,you where at his house and it was late at night,he was wearing a white tee under his black hoodie and plade pajama pants.

You on the other hand where wearing black leggings and a hoodie of jjs.

You where in his arms and you both heard the rain start to fall outside of the house.

You both looked at each-other and sneaked outside of the house to the rain outside.

He held you in his arms as you both stood in the middle of the road and he placed his hands on the end of your hood from the shirt you had on and he flipped it up over your head so you where not as cold.

You did the same to him and he smiled at you.

You both started to slow dance in the rain,he twirled you and dipped you as you tried to do the same for him as a joke.

It was so nice and you felt happy,then he moved on hand to your neck and you had on on his ,he then pulled you closer to his body and kissed you.

You kissed him back and felt so I love with him,it felt as if it wasn't even a dream,it felt so real.

Then,the rain stopped and the kiss had ended.

You both ran back inside in desperate need of a change of clothing.

He threw you a pair of his red boxers and a Long blue redshirt that read "Michigan wolverines #9 McCarthy"

You changed and laid back on his bed as he changed into a long sleeve black shirt and grey sweat pants.

He laid down next to you and you both looked at each other.

He pulled you into his chest and placed his hands on your back,you had your hands around him as well and felt so happy,but also tired,then the dream ended and you don't remember anything else.

You then heard the class end and everyone get up.

You got up as well and walked towards JJ at the front of the class.

"I missed you during that class"

He said as you responded

"I missed you too,but I didn't have to because I was thinking of the dream I had last night of us"

You smiled and looked up at him.

He looked back down at you and you both walked out from the building.

"Oh yeah?what was the dream?"he questioned.

"Oh yeah know,us,remain,I met your parents"You said as he opened the door of his car for you and you sat in,he closed the door and walked to his side of the car,opening the door for himself and sitting down.

He closed the door and started the car and there was a minute of silence.

"Yeah I'm,that sounds a lot like it could happen"he said as he started to drive.

"Yeah?you think?"you looked out the window.

"Yeah,I really think this is gonna last so don't give up on my y/n/n"he laughed.

You laughed back and imagined the senerio again in your head.

You smiled at the thought of being y/n mccarthy,it had a good ring to it.

You liked it.

You both made small talk until you both arrived at your dorm.

"You coming in?"you asked before getting out.

"Nah I can't,got football"he exclaimed before you collected your bag.

"Oh ok well thanks for the ride,and for the Amazing night I had with you"you smiled.

"It was pretty great"he responded to the statement.

"Yeah,I've been thinking and uh,would you be ur own to meeting my family?in Illinois,not like really soon but like you know some time soon,bu-"he struggled to state the point and seemed nervous.

You cut him off and tried to finished his sentence.

"Yes JJ I would love to meet your family,anytime let me know and I'll pack my bags"you said.

"Ok great,that means a lot for me because I only show my parents the girls that I think are the ones"he said smiling in relief.

"Yeah?how many girls is that?you laughed.

"Only you"he said looking at you in a smiled look.

That melted your heart and you kissed him before getting out from his car and walking to your dorm.

It was a plan.

Your dream would soon become true.