1st dare

You where in class and where trying to focus,it was hard though when a cut guy was right in front of you.

You watched as he played with his pencil,still,the pink one you gave him,he hits it agents his other hand and twirls it with his hand.

You then realize you had been missing notes,you quickly write down as much as you could and then close your note book before the class is over.

You scramble all of your stuff together in your arms.

"Oh,here let me help you with that"you heard JJ say as he ran up and help you hold your stuff,he takes some of your book and puts them in his back pack.

"Why don't you just carry a backpack?"he asked you while throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"I forgot mine back home so I just,don't have one I guess" you said as you both started walking out of class.

"Oh,see that makes sense,mabye I could get you one?"he questioned

"Noooo,no you don't have to spend good money on a backpack,Especially if it's for me"you said looking at him

"What?!what's that supposed to mean!"he said,trying to sound professional and old.

"Well we will see about that"he laughed

You both stopped right outside the building your class was in and he held both of your hands in his,After a minute of laughing he broke it with a question,

"Hey so um did you wanna mabye go to this party with me tonight?it's like with a bunch of friends from football and some people you may know"

"Yeah that sounds like a lot of fun"you responded.

"Great,pick you up around 8:00?"he asked

"Yeah,cya then"you smiled as you let go of his hands and he handed your your books.you then walked away,as you turned around to get one last look at him,you saw his smiling face with his hands on his backpack,you smiled back and kept walking.

—————————————————later

You where in your dorm and where bragging to your roommate Taylor about how excited you where,"I mean he is so hot AND he's sweet,I don't even know what I should wear"you said looking threw your closet.

"Why don't you wear that tennis skirt with like a cropped sweater,oo and black tinted tights,yes please"she said laying on her bed.

"Oh my god yes,.ur a life saver t"you said,pulling your cropped grey sweater,tennis skirt and black tinted tights out from the closet.

"I'm gonna go change"you told your roommate before walking to the bathroom and changing.

You looked at your self in the mirror and admiring your AWSOME make up skills and your really cute curled hair that what pinned up on 2 sides.

You then walk out of the bathroom and show your roommate your fit.

"Dayyummmmm"she said

"Thanks girl"

You then put on your Converse and say bye to your roommate before heading outside the dorm and to the outside of your building.

You got a text from JJ saying "here" just as you where walking out.you look up and see JJ standing there with a smile after seeming your face,he was wearing black sweats with his white Michigan jersey and a really hot gold cross on his neck.

"Hey!"you said walking up to him,"hi,wow you look,stunning"he said looking you up and down.

"Thanks,you too mr football".