Game day

You where getting ready in the volley ball locker room for your first volleyball game in collage,you had worked so hard for this,sense you where 13 playing for the university of Michigan was your biggest goal.you walked out of the locker room and onto the court in almost tears,you where so happy.

At the beginning of every game each player throws a small volleyball to the crowd that is signed with your signature.

Your name was also called out as you walked onto the court.

Here we go.you thought as you ran out of the den and waved,you looked in the crowd and saw your best friend aj with someone else, it was JJ McCarthy.

He really came to the game.he was decked out in Michigan gear and cheered for you.
But aj went crazy at the sound of your name,he has always been your biggest supporter.

Sense you where the setter,you got on the floor and did a quick stretch before the game started.

You where vs penn state.

It was there serve,your libero bumped it too you who set it for your outside hitter to spike it.

But they got it back up and spiked back down on you,you needed up winning the set and your team switched up.

———————————————-later

Your team ended up winning 2-3 sets and you where e static.you couldn't say hi to aj or JJ after the game because they had football practice before there game vs Wisconsin.

You rushed to your dorm and showered before changing into the jean shorts you painted one side maize and the other dark blue.

You paired it with a blue sports bra that said "mich" across the top.

You put your hair in braids and headed to the field.the big house was your favorite spot on campus so you where excited.

Aj had got you good tickets at the very front of the field.

You got your spot and watched as they ran out from there locker room.

You cheered for aj,and JJ even though you don't really know him,you thought it was really sweet for him to come to your game.

——————————————later

Michigan had a leading win of 14-31

It was a great game and you had lots of fun

"Aj!great job!"you said running up to your bestie and hugging him.

"You too,looks like we lived our dreams"he laughed

Then JJ walked out as well

"Hi JJ!great job today"you said

"Thank-you,you too I love the apparel"JJ laughed  referring too your shorts and shirt.

"Thanks I wanted to show support"you laughed.

"Well I will leave you too to be"aj said before walking away

"Hey uh,do you need a walk home?"JJ asked

"Oh uh yeah that would be amazing"you smiled

You both started walking towards the dorms making small talk.

"Where are you from?"
You asked

"Oh I'm from Illinois,but Michigan has been a really big dream y'know?what about you?"he asked

"I'm from y/h/s,Michigan has always been a big dream for me too I guess"

"Yeah it's still unbelievable to me that I'm here"he said

By this point you have reached your complex

"Thankyou for the walk home,I really didn't wanna walk home alone"you smiled before he grinned and replied

"Anytime"

As you went to open the doors to your building,you heard him say one more thing

"Hey,um y/n"

"Yeah?"you questioned Turning back around towards him.

"Did you wanna mabye go out some time?"he asked in a Sterty voice.

"Yeah,that would be great,might jay"you said before smiling.

"Great,night y/n/n"

A/n

Hi guys sorry this is a little short and rushed but i was so excited to add this part <3

Young and freeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara