Chapter 14

Ronnie's POV
"This is my boyfriend Benny and his son Cavin. He took me as his mom and I'm ok with that Hence the shirt," I tell my friends as I take a seat with Cavin in my lap.

 He took me as his mom and I'm ok with that Hence the shirt," I tell my friends as I take a seat with Cavin in my lap

"Wow your gone for 4 months and your now a mom. A lot has changed but are you still down roping with me in the rodeo this weekend?" Celeb asked me. "Of course. I'm doing that showing in the stock show. As well as showing Benny the way around this town," I tell them both. Just then the waiter comes over and asked for our drinks. "I'll have a doctor pepper and can I have a apple juice box for him please?"I asked. "Of course Ronnie," he said walking away. Did I mention the other two order as well as Benny. "So Mandy how have you been?" I asked my best friend. "Pretty good," she replies leaning into celeb. "So Benny what are your hobbies?" Celeb asked. "We'll really it's being a dad doing my school work and playing baseball." "Yea my dada is really good at ase-all. And I'm really good at playing with my tratters," cavin tells them. "Well I am also good at playing with tratters so what do you say after this we go home with y'all and we all play tratters together?" Celeb asked. "Ohh ohh can he mommy?" The toddler asked. "Sure."

"Hey hey no hitting," I tell the toddler how was spinning with his arms out.
"B-but mama I no mean to," Cavin says with tears in his eyes. "Hey hey I know I was just warning you come here," I say softly. He runs into my arms and lays his head in my neck. "Are you tired bubba?" I ask softly. "Yea wanna way wif you," he mumbled in my neck. "Ok bubba you want to lay with me or dada?" I asked him. "You pease," he mumbled again. "Ok here in the living room, mine and dadas room or in your room?" I asked him. "Can we watch tv in your room and drink babas?" My son asked. "Of course ask dada if he will make you a bottle," I suggested. "Dada make me baba please?" "Of course I will bubba," Benny said getting up and going to the kitchen. I sat in the chair rocking him. Benny come back in with the cup and I look down. The poor boy is asleep. "There is no longer a need for the milk. He is out like a light," I tell him. "Well then I'll go put this up and Come back." I sit in the chair continuing to rock the toddler. "You know V your a really good mom," Mandy tell me. "Isn't she. She stepped right up and took the roll of mom and trust me he needed that," Benny comes in telling everyone. "Do you wanna go lay down with him still. I think he's a little overwhelmed still with everything and the time zone difference." "I think I'll go lay with him in my room. Mandy, Celeb I'll call y'all when he wakes up. y'all come back so we can practice yea?" I asked. "Of course I'll go get silky," Celeb told us. "I still can't believe you named him that now anyway I'm going to bed you comin baby?" I asked Benny. "Of course let's go." He came over and put a hand on the small of my back leading me up the stairs to my room. We lay in bed when I say, "you know my dad told me this house is mine when I graduate and I can move in and we'll get the papers in my name." Benny looks over at me and smiles, "hey I want my name on those papers to." I look at him shocked. "You mean it?" I asked. "Of course my love if your happy here I'm here," he said. "I love you," I tell him the first time. "God I love you to so much I wish this child of ours was in his room so I could show you how much I love you," he told me making me blush. "Me too."