2

" W E A S L E Y ? ! "

"A Weasley in Slytherin?! How insulting!" an obnoxious voice called out and Marcus instantly grinned

"A Weasley in Slytherin?! How insulting!" an obnoxious voice called out and Marcus instantly grinned. Oh, how he loved chaos... 

He turned to the owner of the voice. Draco Lucius Malfoy. Baby Malfoy. He thought as he looked at the shorter, carbon copy of Scorpius Malfoy.

Scorpius death glared his brother, but Baby Malfoy seemed to take no notice of the warning signs he was receiving from the other Slytherins at the table. Instead, he sneered right at Marcus, "What are you looking at, you filthy blood-traitor-"

"Draco!" Scorpius hissed and slammed his utensils down.

Draco stilled and looked at his enraged brother in confusion, "What? Why are you defending the blood-"

"Shut up, Draco-" Scorpius hissed and nervously looked back at an annoyed Mattheo and an amused Marcus, "He-"

Marcus interrupted, as always with a lazy smirk pasted on his face,  as he placed an elbow on the Malfoy Heirs shoulder, "Now, now, Scorpius- you never stop a child from seeking knowledge. Always let them ask questions, no matter how unfavorable."

"But-"

"Shshshshsh. Let the boy talk, Scorp!" he shushed the Malfoy Heir with a dismissive wave, "Now, Baby Malfoy, your problem with me is that I'm a Weasley?"

Draco glowered, "Don't call me that you filthy-"

"-Blood traitor, I know!" Marcus sighed dramatically and leaned back onto Mattheo's shoulder, "Just answer the question, baby Malfoy. God, now I know how you felt 2 minutes ago, Matty."

Mattheo rolled his eyes and shoved the Weasley off him. Pouting, Marcus wiped a fake tear from his eye, "Rejected by my best friend. Oh, how my heart aches-"

"I forgot how dramatic you can be," Scorpius rolled his eyes, "I still don't understand how Mattheo stands you."

"It's a talent-" Mattheo interjected with a mouthful of food, "A useless talent, might I add-"

"I am a sweetheart," Marcus grinned and turned back to Draco who was watching the interaction with confused eyes, "Now, about your problem. Easy solution- Your mother is from the Ancient and Noble House of Black, correct?"

Draco nodded and Scorpius spoke up, hoping to knock some sense into his younger brother, "Marcus's grandmother is Cedrella Weasley née Black, disowned daughter of Arcturus Black II."

"So? She was disowned-"

"Disowned may she be, baby Malfoy, she was still Lord Black's favorite daughter-" Marcus started as he stole an olive from Mattheo's plate, "So much so, Lord Black left her with 40% of the Black fortune in case the 'rat-bastard Weasley'  left her for another . She then left that money solely to me- lets just say she was happy that at least one grandchild looked like her," he finished with a grin as he pointed at his dark hair.