3

Yugo laid in bed holding the covers over her head as her bedroom door opened and her brother practically pulled the covers off. She whined looking at her brother with her sleepy eyes.

"Time to get ready for school sis" he said

She sat up as her brother went to her closet and grabbed a fresh pair of her school uniform. She saw her brother fully dressed in his business clothes as he tossed a towel to her.

"Take a bath ill be making breakfast downstairs" he said softly

"Oki" she said softly

He only smiled and walked out the room as she climbed out of bed taking her clothes and headed into her bathroom. She then started getting her clothes off as her bath was getting ready.

She then got in relaxing in the water as she sighed a bit looking at the ceiling of her bathroom. She really wanted to see yuri again but she had to wait for her brother to say yes.

Taking a scoop of water into her hands she washed her face a bit sighing. Downstairs yuto made breakfast as his phone rang he answered it putting it on speaker as he cooked.

"Hello" he said

"Yuto when u arrive well need u to do some paperwork"

"Alright then when im in ill get on that" he said putting the eggs, bacon, and sausages on plates

"Also theres the matter of the other employees"

"Yes i know ill handle everything when i get there" he said

"Alright then we'll see u here"

His phone then shut off as yuto sighed and not long after yugo came to the kitchen as he smiled and set the plates on the table. She smiled and sat down eating while he sat down as well eating.

"Brother" she began

"What is it?" He asked

"U-uhm i-i" she stuttered

"U want to see yuri?" He asked

All she did was nod as a sigh left his lips he knew that was coming but he just didn't trust him. He looked at his sis as he held his head in his hands.

"I said ill think about it" he said calmly

"But-"

"Sis let me think about it plz" he said softly "plz"

She looked down as he sighed softly and gently held her hand as she looked at him. He gently stroked her hand as she held his.

After breakfast they went into yutos car as he started it up and drove it down the street to her school. She held her school bag as her brother stopped at a red light.

She looked out the window seeing students walk down the sidewalk holding bags and chatting with each other. A little while later they were at the school as yugo got out the car.

"Yugo have a nice day at school" he said

She nodded as he drove off holding her bag she walked in the school grounds as everyone was following. She was stopped by somebody she recognized the blonde boy from yesterday.

"I thought id see u here could i speak to u?" he asked

"I-i have class" she said

"No worry i already let ur homeroom teacher know i just wanted to ask you something" he said

"I-im sorry im going to class" she bowed

She then ran into the school as he was standing there and he sighed to himself. The first bell rang and yugo made it on time to her classroom as the guys were in awe.

She took her seat setting her bag down taking her materials out as the teacher walked in. She then put her journal down as the teacher was calling roll.

"Yugo want to hang out after school?" a girl asked

"Uhm sorry my brother wants me home when i get off school" yugo said softly

"Oh alright then" she said

"Alright everyone so we have a test today" the teacher said "now i hope yall studied"

The kids groaned as the teacher handed out the papers and they all started preparing. As the teacher finished handing the papers the principal walked in whispering in the teachers ear.

"Yugo theres someone here to speak to u" she said

"Eh uhm oki" she said getting up

The principal walked out as yugo followed out and she was shocked as she saw it was the same person as the principal excused himself. She held her skirt seeing the principal walking away.

"W-what u want" she asked

"I had said i wanted to talk to u" he said

"I have a test.." she said trying to open the classroom door

He took her hand as she started shaking a little as he smiled brightly and pulled her to the side. She was scared now what did this person want.

"The names sylvio" he said "and i wanted to ask if u would like to go out sometime u know a little date"

"U-u don't know me and i dont know u and ur asking me out" she said stepping back a little

"Well we can know each other" he said

"I-i have a boyfriend sorry" she said starting to walk away

He grabbed her wrist pulling her into his arms as he had his hand over her eyes as she gasped a bit. His lip planted on her neck as she struggled in his grip.

"L-let go... w-what are u doing..." she shakily said

He finally let go as she quickly went forward and held her neck with a little pain on her neck. He only smiled as she backed away slowly.

"In case u change ur mind" he said

Tears weld up in her eyes as she ran off not to her classroom but outside the school. At yutos job his phone rang as he went to the side answering.

"Ur speaking to yuto rebellion" he said calmly

"Hello ur the guardian of yugo rebellion right?"

"Yes i am did something happen?" He asked

Moments later he was in his car starting it up as he drove down the road to the school. After hearing yugo vanished from school grounds had him worried sick beyond anything yugo was too important to him.

"Yugo"

**well I'm ending it here hope yall enjoyed until next time bye**