6

Yugo blushed eating her sushi as Yuri sat by her smiling holding her hand. She held a sushi to his mouth and he ate it smiling and she turned away blushing. He smiled as the door opened and yuto walked in and frowned a bit closing the door.

"U finished ur work yugo?" He asked putting his brief case down

"Y-yes big brother" she said

"Nice to see u too yuto" Yuri said holding yugo

"Look I'm only tolerating u for my sisters sake and that's it" he said walking to his room

Yugo watched her brother head up as Yuri took yugo by the chin having her face him as he went in for a kiss. Until there was a knock at the door and he groaned and yugo stood up looking through the eye glass.

She gasped seeing the same dirty blonde hair and she moved away not answering and the door was being knocked on repeatedly. Yuri noticed and looked over to the eye glass and opened the door.

"Can we help u?" He asked looking at the man

"Oh uh who are u?" He asked not recognizing who Yuri was "i was wondering if yugo was here"

"Why? Yugo's my girlfriend" he said glaring at the man

"O-oh well"

"U can go now" yuto said at the top of the stairs

Sawatari looked over and saw yuto at the top of the steps and now everything he had planned was going down the drain. Yuto was here and whoever this man was here as well.

"Well tell yugo I'll see her at school" he said before walking away

Yugo watched Yuri shut the door as she looked down and felt strong arms around her. She blushed feeling Yuri's warmth around her as she hugged him back.

"Yugo has he been coming a lot?" Yuto asked

"Y-yes he was here a little bit earlier ringing our doorbell" she said looking at yuto

"I see u'll be skipping school" he said going to the kitchen

"I bought sushi" she said looking at yuto

"It's fine spend time with yuri" he said

Yuri had no complaints and he took yugo by the hip and pulled her in a deep kiss. She moaned Against his lips as he put his hand behind her neck deepening the kiss. Yugo held onto Yuri's shoulders as he deepened the kiss before pulling away a string of saliva connecting them.

"Y-yuri.." she breathed out looking at him

"U love my kisses" he said kissing her cheek

She blushed looking at him and kissed his cheek as he smiled and pulled her hips Against his as she blushed. She covered her mouth holding onto Yuri as he was grinding Against her.

"Y-yuri.. n-no.." she blushed whispering to him

She gasped feeling his hands on her ass as she panted holding onto Yuri as he pulled her on the sofa pining her down. Yugo looked up at him blushing as he was grinding on her while she contained her moans blushing.

"Ur too addicting to not let me touch u~" he whispered in her ear

"Y-yuri.." she whispered covering her mouth

He lifted her shirt up unclapsing her bra as she blushed trying to get herself covered but Yuri wouldn't let her as he licked at her nipple and started playing with the other. She panted trying to contain her moans so her brother wouldn't hear her.

He was in the kitchen and if he heard her he'd probably hound Yuri. She looked down at Yuri as he was biting and sucking her nipple as she bit her lip her face completely red.

"Y-yuri~.." she whispered trying to push him off "my brothers near.."

Yuri moved away from her nipples and hushed his lover with a deep kiss as she moaned in his mouth feeling his hand go down her underwear. She closed her legs moaning in the kiss as he was sliding a finger in her and moving his finger slowly.

"Y-yuri~.. n-no~.." she moaned in a whisper trying to push his hand away

Yuri smirked seeing her bliss expression as he increased his finger pace and was adding another finger to increase his lovers pleasure. She leaned her head back in pleasure drool off the side of her lip with half opened eyes.

"M-more~.." she moaned softly

"Oh~ more~" he whispered in her ear

"Y-yes.. more.." she moaned holding onto him "Plz yuri~"

He smirked moving his fingers faster rubbing a certain area as she was in pure bliss moaning holding onto him. Yuri didn't care if yuto was near or not he was going to pleasure yugo as much as he wanted and make her enjoy the amount of affection he gave her.

He removed his fingers as she panted looking at him with lustful eyes. She pushed him back on the sofa kissing his lips and was grinding her hips on his crotch as he moaned.

Yuri grabbed a hold of her hips as he started sliding off her underwear and bottoms while unbuckling his pants and freeing his erection smirking.

"Go on beautiful its urs~" he whispered in her ear

She moaned in response sliding down his dick as she held onto his shoulders gasping with pleasure. He smirked leaning back and watching as yugo was riding him enjoying the sight of her face.

She moaned riding his dick as Yuri watched giving his own moans in response. In the kitchen yuto only sighed and left out the back door to their garden he wasn't going to hear that as he sat outside.

"Man this is something i didn't want my sister doing" he sighed "I'm not ready to let go yet"

**well I'm ending it here hope yall enjoyed until next time bye**