February 20th, 2022

^^^ to do list

^^^ to do list

I completed almost everything on my to do list. Here's what it looks like at the end of the day. (I would complete it but my body is in so much pain😞).

I guess I had a pretty fulfilling day

I guess I had a pretty fulfilling day. I did most of the things on my list *tiny happy claps*!!! Yay I had an unexpected shopping trip! Went to Wal-Mart and five below! Ughhh I hate five below but in a good way I got a book that could potentially be the key to fixing my problems. I decided to be my own therapist. I've been doing research and I want to do more. I'm really dedicated to helping myself. I've never been like this. So productive. So inspired. Its a great feeling. The only thing that was disappointing was that I had to stop training because of body pain. It makes me feel so pathetic😞. I also had to choreograph later because of the same reason and now I'm hurting again and even more. But that's okay at least I didn't over exert myself. I did slightly but realised what I was doing and stopped. I don't believe I have any plans for the rest of the night. Its currently 8:44PM so yeah. I recently started to re do my attic. I'm turning it into a dance studio/office space. Just a place where I can journal choreograph, dance, read, and things like that. I believe I'm going to do that tomorrow as well as clean my room and update Lixie which if you didn't know is a book of mine. Check it out if you do would like 😊!

Well that concludes the day and this chapter! Thank you for tuning in and if you have any advice for my or need any just say so in the comments! Help is available if needed!

Bye loves

-Rain💜