Bill sans X Sick/ ill ! reader

I tried, it's morning and i don't have any motivation in mornings

I tried, it's morning and i don't have any motivation in mornings.. I'm really sorry if it's short! I really really tried.

536 words.

7:11 AM CET

Y/n Pov

I got a fever last night and it's gotten worse, i don't plan on telling bi though. He's like, sooo overprotective of me..

I groan sitting up from bed and realize bill is staring at me like I'm dead or something. He proceeds to tuck me back in and take my temperature, 142 °F. "Y/n. You are not getting up from this bed ,my lady. I'll make you some tea and come back. Don't more anywhere, okay?" Bill says. You only nod and grab the plushie he gave you on valentine's days and cuddle it waiting for him to bring you your tea.

Bill pov

'I can't believe Y/n got a fever! Now i don't have to go to work, hehe. Righttt, tea.' he says in his own mind. As he gets to the kitchen he pulls out the tea box and searches through various ones and then finds the one, Peppermint Tea. He gets the water boiling and prepares a cup and wiats for the water.

After a few seconds the water is done, he pours the water in the cup and puts the peppermint tea in it. He grabs a spoon and mixes it and carefully grabs it and starts walking to y/n's room. Orr their shared room. Yes, they're what people call, 'Love birds'. When he gets to Y/ns room he puts the tea on the nightstand.

Y/n Pov

I have fallen asleep when bill was away, the covers didn't help much and I also felt cold for a weird reason. I shook a bit.

Bill pov

"Alright, I guess one or three days doesn't hurt." Bill says while getting in the bed and pulling the covers on the both of them. He hugs and cuddles y/n and after a few minutes later he also falls asleep.

*Click*

Error pov

"Now that's going into my collection of stal- i mean photos!" Error whisper yelled really quietly before teleporting away

(oh and, bill hasn't told anyone but error and ink about his and y/n's relationship.)

"WHERE WERE YOU ERROR?!" Ink says as error appears Infront of him. "Sťælk-kíng?" He chuckles "Hahaha..?" Error let's out a nervous laugh. "ERROR. YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO HAVE THEIR PERMISSION?" Ink says while running after error who bolted off. "SC-C-CRE-W-W Y-Y-O-U I-INK!" Error says as he keeps trying to outrun an angry ink.

Meanwhile with bill and y/n

Y/n wakes up to a sleeping bill and blushes, y/n tries to get up from bed secretly but bill pulls them back. "Aww come on. I'm not sick, i swearrr..!" Y/n says sighing, bill just tightens his grip on y/n but not enough to hurt y/n. He smiles in victory as Y/n gets back to sleep. "You know i don't like being home too much, i have work." Y/n says while bill is just snuggling like a cat. Bill rolls his eyes secretly and hugs y/n.