SD Dream x half Phoenix!short! reader

Art above not mine

You can transform into a small phoenix, maybe about a foot tall. Your fetahers are f/c and glittering in the moonlight, your for should look like this but smaller (art not mine)

When you are human your arms are your wings and you have a small feather tail with those long tail with a feather on them too

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When you are human your arms are your wings and you have a small feather tail with those long tail with a feather on them too. Your feathers are f/c, also your short .. like 4'9ft tall.. enough talk and Onto the story!

Y/n was greatly injured, they were lying on a tree breathing Heavilly until a bird landed on them. Looking at them In curiousity, the bird moved towards your face and snuggled against it wanting affection. Y/n smiled a bit and pet the bird with her free arm/wing. The bird surprised was snuggling even more. Y/n then felt tickles "Oh no! You got me! Aaah! Hahah.." y/n said playing, the bird stood Victorious.

The bird then transformed into a gold smoke revealing a 6'8ft tall skeleton with crazy eyes and golden wings.

He knelt down to y/ns level and stared at them kindly. He picked them up bridal style, y/n blushed as their feathers glowed in a f/c in embarrassment. Y/n buried their face into dreams hoodie. He chuckled and started walking towards his so called castle, when they arrived he headed to his room and gave you some spare clothes but first, he treated your wounds and your wing. It was fataly injured and if it wouldn't be for him, then you wouldn't be able to fly if he left you there for several more hours.

Y/n was wearing dreams hoodie enjoying the fluff while dream smiled. He playfully dragged y/n to him and covered them both with his huge wings. Y/n blushed 500 shades of red while dream blushed 10 shades of faint gold. He chuckled and kissed y/n's cheek, forehead, and neck yes. Must claim what is his- HAJDBSJSJSNSH

"dream.."

After dat.

"I swear dream if- if- if my best friendo finds about this you Gon die-" y/n said, "oh come on. I won't die! It's hard to kill me-" dream said jokingly while they walked down the corridors.

"Dream,"
"Yes?"
"Will we have kids?-"
"How many?"
"Um- 2 is enough dream..."
"5 It is then! Hahhah-"
"NO DREAMMMM"

there was an explosion in the castle. "DEAR FUCKERS WHAT WAS THAT?!" y/n whisper yelled, "I Don't know but it seems my brother must of attacked. Let's go before they find us and cross beats the shit out of me-" dream said, y/n and dream walk away while ink and blue catches up.

Sans Aus X Reader Oneshots || Requests Open ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें