SD! Nightmare x Jumpy! half dragon! reader

The same as always, when the story is finished there may be written the word count or at the end(bottom)

Half dragon Mena's like, you have horns,ears,tail hands and back legs of a dragon Also wings, fluffy or scaly doesn't matter but I'm gonna use fluffy, reader is...... 4'3ft
and
SD nightmare is 6'1ft,
SD cross is 5'6ft
SD error is 5'7ft
SD Dream is 7'3ft

That's it. Enjoy the story... I'm sorry if it's cringe hehe. 👉👈

OMG I DIDNT EXPECT THIS TO BE SO LONG... DAMN THANK YOU!( TO THE PEROSN WHO REQUESTED) I APPARENTLY HAD IDEAS FOR THIS TAHT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE

*MONKEY NOISES*

  😳
👉👈

Y/n Pov

"Night!" I giggled as i watched nightmare walk somewhere else, "Mare?!" He says. Y/n giggles "Night night!" Y/n shouts as night walks towards them and hugs them. This is the way of the night and mare. Y/n jumps a bit from the touch bit calms down after nightmare doenst hurt them. Y/n has a terrible backstory so they aren't used to contact but are working on it!

( Marco polo that calling game or idk xd)

3rd person pov

Y/n jumps a bit as nightmare hugs them really close. Nightmare is afraid of loosing Y/n, his most likely only true best friend. He giggles as he picks up y/n bridal style and y/n Blushes madly in a (b/c - Blush color). Night laughs and walks with y/n around the base they made before all of this happened. Error and cross were chatting in the living room that was huge.. one corner was made for y/n, they call it the snuggle dragon corner. It's named for the reason because there's LOOOOOTS of fluffy blankets and pillows for comfort and anything else.

Dream or S W A D.

Senses a very happy aura.

Dream can still sense these, although not mostly everytime, only like 7 times a year.

Dream flies over the forest searching for what seems to be nightmare. He failed to find them so he returned back

Back to ya'lls relaxing seassions.

Y/n was doing some yoga moves while nightmare was having a non-existent purple nosebleed. "NIGHTMARE HOW MANY TIMES-" Y/N pouts like a child, y/n slaps him softly to get him out of hi daze. When he returns he falls on y/n like he's stone or what. Y/n tries pushing nightmare off but he snuggles y/n. Y/n sighs in defeat. And nightmare giggles in victory.

Meanwhile with error and cross.

"ERROR COME ON! DONT LET HIM CHASE US FOR LONG OR WE WILL BE IN TROUBLEE-" cross yelled as he gripped errors hand tighter as they ran from ink, blue and... Dream.. dream...

"COME ON GUYS! LETS STOP RUNNING.. *chuckle*  You should just tell us where he IS." dream says as blue and ink corner the both of them. Dream smiles crazily while crossholds error tighter almost like he's having a heart attack.

Nightmare sensed something is wrong and he got up, "Y/n I'll be back, DO NOT FOLLOW ME." night said as he left. He didn't leave his swords behind though, Y/n decided to follow him in the shadows, their color changing scales blended in perfectly.  When they arrived at the scene they saw something bad. Night almost dropped his swords at the sight of his friends being held hostage, Dream turns around with a crazy smile, "ISNT IT FUNNY? Night. Tell me why have you all been slacking off lately! TELL US OR YOUR FRIENDS WILL GO BYE BYE." Dream chuckles crazilly, y/n slowly tries sneaking away, Ink holds error and cross hostage while blue searches for something. When he finds y/n, y/n yelps as they started flapping their wings, revealing a f/c galaxy under those pure wings. Blue struggled to get them but soon managed to and tied them up with those little... Strings. He was dragging Y/n back to the scene. Nightmare looked really worried. Dream just laughs as he picks up y/n by their tail making them whimper. "Is this what you all been hiding?! Nothing better? AHAHA!..." His laughs echo through the forest as he, dream takes you into his arms looking at you. Now he's smiling when he heard y/n whimperring. He chuckles crazily as always while he tucks a streak of hair behind y/ns ear. Y/n whimpers a tear as night struggles to get to dream as error, cross were freed they joined night and fought against Blue and ink, they were so close tow inning until.. until you burned dreams wing which made him yell out like a crazy bird. Wow chicken wing man scores, y/n crawls away from her captor. Her wings puffed as her tail was also puffed up, the spikes were so spiky it could pierce humans skin. Dream growls at this as a sword shows in his hand he takes a swift move impaling y/n through but missing every organ in the process. Y/n falls to the floor paying dead as (c/b - colored blood) oozes out of their wound. Dream and his allies leave, when nightmare take a you in his arms you open your eyes, "I'm okay Nighty... Just... He..-l...p.." you blacked out. Night and the others raced to the base and to the med bay. After nightmare managed to bandage you up and use some healing magic to help the wound get better, he sighs in relief. You shiver, he notices this as he picks you up bridal style carefully and brings you over to your own corner and covers you with a blanket and places a pillow under your head while he does so. Because you won't leave him.. y/n pulled night closed as he sighed snuggling you carefully Whiel drifting off To sleep with you. Y/n smiled before drifting off to sleep...

1006 WORDS.