Chapter 3

Sana went back inside the meeting room, and Dahyun and her workmates were still there talking about celebrating this. Dahyun thought of going to the mall and treating them.

Dahyun: Is that good?

Workmates: Ok, Ms. Kim :)

Sana: Hey everyone, I'm back!

Dahyun: Where did you go?

Sana: Made a friend :)

Dahyun: Who?

Sana: *Smiles* So how do we celebrate this?

Dahyun: Well, I thought of going to the mall

Sana: Ok!

Dahyun: Let's go?

Everyone: Let's go!

Sana, Dahyun, and their workmates all went to the mall. They were all together, but Sana wanted some food, and their workmates were still in the line to pay for their items, so Dahyun decided to go with Sana and order food for all of them.

Sana and Dahyun now arrived at the restaurant and were currently in line for ordering their food until both of them heard a familiar voice.

Tzuyu: Ms. Coffee-Spiller?

Sana looked back and saw Tzuyu; of course, Dahyun looked back as well.

Sana: Hi, Tzuyu, I mean Ms. Chou

Tzuyu: Sorry, I mean Ms. Minatozaki, I didn't mean to call you-

Sana: It's ok, Ms. Chou :)

Dahyun: Hi, Ms. Chou

Tzuyu: Drop the formalities, just call me Tzuyu or make me a nickname.

Sana: Ok, Tzuyu-Yah

Both Dahyun and Tzuyu looked at Sana when she said that.

Tzuyu: That feels odd, but I'll get used to it *Smiles*

Sana smiled back at her attempting to conceal her fluttering heart.

Dahyun's POV:

Ms. Coffee-Spiller? Tzuyu-Yah? She'll get used to it? Why do they seem so close? Is there something going on that I don't know? Wait, don't tell me she's the girl Sana talked about yesterday. The one she fell in love with? The ridiculous "love at first sight" thing? 

Sana: Tzuyu-Yah, what're you doing here?

Tzuyu: Work, joke, obviously going to eat.

Sana: Oh! Dahyun, our workmates, and I will all go eat here.

Tzuyu: Is this professional or pleasant if I say I'll treat you all here

Sana: It's nice and sweet but can be professional

Dahyun: That's kind of you but no thanks *smiles*

Sana: Why, Dahyunnie?

Dahyun: I wanted to treat you all

Tzuyu: Oh, I understand, Ms. Kim

Dahyun: Call me Dahyun *Smiles*

Tzuyu: Ok, Dahyun

Sana: Then, Tzuyu-Yah, do you want to join us?

Workmates: Oh! Good afternoon, Ms. Chou

Tzuyu: Good afternoon

Tzuyu looked at Sana and Dahyun's workmates smiled and looked back at Sana.

Tzuyu: Thanks Sana but I'm in a hurry. I need to attend a necessary appointment. I need to go now. See you in our next meeting *Smiles*

Sana, Dahyun, and their workmates all ate, and after eating, they shopped and watched a movie together, of course, Dahyun's treat. After watching a movie, they decided to eat dinner, and on their way there, Sana received a call from Mr. Kim, so she excused herself first.

~~~ Mr. Kim ~~~

Mr. Kim: Ms. Minatozaki

Sana: Good evening, Mr. Kim

Mr. Kim: Good evening, how was the meeting?

Sana: It turned out fantastic! They were interested in collaborating with our company.

Mr. Kim: Amazing work, Ms. Minatozaki! I need to go now. Keep up the excellent work!

Sana: Ok, Mr. Kim, Bye

~~~ Ends call ~~~

Sana went back to their "group."

Dahyun: Who called?

Sana: Your dad

Dahyun: What did he say?

Sana: He asked how the meeting went, and I said it turned out fantastic~o! 

Dahyun: *Smiles* Oh ok, let's eat now!

After eating, all of them went home and slept. It was a Saturday, so they had no work. Dahyun invited Sana over to her house and asked if she wanted to hang out, and Sana agreed.

~~~ To be continued ~~~

Thank you for reading chapter 3 of my first SaTzu AU

I really enjoy writing this AU, and I hope I can get support

from you all :)

Till our next chapter! Stay safe!

Author A