Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - "Question?"

~~~ At Dahyun's house ~~~

Sana and Dahyun watched a movie while eating popcorn in Dahyun's room. After the movie, Dahyun received a call.

* Phone rings *

Dahyun: Oh! Sana Unnie, your phone is ringing!
Sana: I'm just going outside to answer it. Wait for me here, ok?
Dahyun: Ok, Sana Unnie!

Sana went outside and took the call.

📱 ~~~ Ms. Sol ~~~ 📞

Sol is the Assistant Secretary.

📞 On Call 📞

Sana: Ms. Sol! Why did you call?
Ms. Sol: Ms., sorry to call on a Sunday but she said to say it to you immediately.
Sana: What is it, Ms. Sol?
Ms. Sol: Ms. Chou appointed a meeting tomorrow. Only the three of you. Ms. Kim, Ms. Chou, and You. I will email the details to Ms. Kim
Sana: Oh! Ok!
Ms. Sol: Oh and it's at 3 pm, by the way, ma'am
Sana: Ok! Thank youuu! I'll tell it to D- I mean Ms. Kim :) Bye

~~~ End of Call ~~~

Dahyun was just sitting there staring at the door waiting for Sana to come back. As soon as she heard the door open she acted as if nothing happened. She quickly grabbed her popcorn and lay down.

Dahyun looked at Sana

Dahyun: Is everything alright? Who called you?
Sana: Ms. Sol! She said that Ms. Chou has a meeting with us tomorrow, at 3 pm.
Dahyun: Just us? The three of us?

Sana: Yes, Ms.Sol said she'll email the details to you.

Dahyun: Oh ok, I'll check it later.

After a few hours of binge-watching, they decided to end the day early for they have an important meeting with Ms. Chou tomorrow. 

Dahyun: You know if you want, you can stay here for the night, like a sleepover?

Sana: No thanks Dahyunnie, my clothes, and files are at my house, if I stay here then I'll have to go get them right? It's more convenient, Dahyunnie sorry.

Dahyun: Ok, I understand, then I'll take you home.

Sana: I can just take the cab.

Dahyun: No Sana, I insist.

Sana: Ok, ok

Dahyun took Sana home and they said their "Goodnights".

The next day came and Sana was getting ready.

Sana's POV:

What should I wear? Should I try and impress Ms. Chou? I mean she's practically like my boss as well, right? Maybe I should stay formal and just wear a suit? 

Tzuyu's POV:

I was signing important papers when my secretary, Elkie, came in. 

Elkie: Ms. Chou, you have an important meeting with Ms. Kim at 3 pm later. 

Tzuyu: Oh, right, thanks.

Tzuyu: By the way, Elkie, are you free tomorrow? 

Elkie: Uhm, yes, I think? wae?

Tzuyu: A new amusement park just opened, I figured you'd want to go.

Elkie: Wow, you still remember huh?

Tzuyu: That what? That you love going to amusement parks? Of course.

Elkie: *Smiles* Okay, let's go there tomorrow, but first, you have to get ready for your meeting, Ms. Chou.

Tzuyu: Ok, ok *Smiles*

---- 3 pm, at CT company ---

Sana: Wow, this place is... different. It's fancyy. 

Dahyun: It sure is.

Ms. Elkie: Good afternoon! Ms. Minatozaki and Ms. Kim, right?

Sana & Dahyun: Yes

Ms. Elkie: Pleasure to meet you, my name is Elkie and I am Ms. Chou's secretary, she's waiting for you in room 6B25, I'll guide you there. *Smiles*

--- Room 6B25 ---

Tzuyu's POV: 

As they entered the room, I stood up and greeted them warmly. I immediately felt Ms. Coffee-Spiller's aura was different. She dressed differently, she was wearing long white sleeves, a Korean vest, and jeans.

 She dressed differently, she was wearing long white sleeves, a Korean vest, and jeans

*Pic for reference*

I couldn't stop looking at her, there was something about her that felt so familiar.

~~~~~ End of Chapter 4 ~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading chapter 4 of "Thanks to Coffee"!

Let's all look forward to more chapters. Don't be a conflict, schoolworks!!!

Anyway, thank you again! See you in chapter 5!