Chpt. 1

"Born with hatred towards the Archons, thus he created a motive to overthrow the thrones of Celestia in order to avenge a fallen nation."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Within the peaceful borders of the Nation of Solidarity, lies the Ataraxian Castle in the very center. And inside the castle is a family of Two Archons, The Anemo and Lucian Archon.

"Catch me if you can!" a small voice rang into the hallways of the castle, loud footsteps following the smaller ones as they raced down the place

The small boy yelped when his figure came across a certain assistant. "Now now, Young Master..Are you running away from your Older brothers again?"

Spoke a blonde male, a smile decorated in his face as the dim lights reflected on his bright emerald eyes

the boy giggled as he nodded his head rapidly.

A sigh erupted on a tall figure behind him. "Theo we have talked about this..Didnt we have an agreement to not run off while in your sleeping attire?"

Theo laughed nervously, turning around as he scratched the back of his neck. "My apologies, Brother Chester"

Giving Hubert a nod of affirmation, the said Assistant slightly tipped his head forward before proceeding to the work he has to complete for the day.

A warm chuckle escaped from another replica of Chester. "So this is where you run off to, huh?" Azriel mused, looking at their youngest brother with an amused face

The three looked at each other, before smiling.

They were the Children of the Ruler of this Land, Ataraxia. The sons of the Anemo Archon and the Lucian Archon, the fruits of their undying love for each other.

During the years, Azriel and Chester grew into handsome and fine men that many would gawk to, they were now 16 years old and still counting.

At the age of 10, they were blessed with a younger brother which stands between them. Theodore or many would just call him Theo.

A deep chuckle snapped them out of their daze, they eyes meeting towards a certain Archon.

"My..the sun has yet to be risen and here you are energetic as ever.." their Father, Danafor spoke as he took long strides to reach his children.

Each giving them a pat in the head, their eyes lightened in joy at the affection they received.

"Theo, windblume..Please change your sleeping attire.." The Anemo Archon scolded, walking towards his youngest child before picking up the 6-year old in his arms.

The boy giggled. "But Papa, Im too excited! I wanna see Father bring the sun up and up in the sky!" he exclaimed happily. Venti sighed at this. "Windblume, you witness your Father's raise of the sun almost everyday.." he replied.

But Theo gave him a pout. "Doesnt matter!" he huffed.

Danafor pressed a kiss on Theo's forehead with a warm smile. "Go on now..Calius has already prepared your outfit for today..You dont want to keep him waiting, do you?" Theo's eyes lightened up at the name mentioned and scurried off of his Papa's arms.

Theo ran back to his room as the other watched him go.

The Anemo Archon stood in his tippy-toes to place a loving peck on his husband's cheek. "Lets go prepare for today's ceremony.."

Barbatos looked towards the twins with a nod. "You two, please wait for Theo to finish.." the twins nodded back.

Danafor grasps his husband's small hand as they proceed to exit the castle.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

From afar, stood the all familiar figure of the Abyss Order's Leader. He gazes longingly towards the Nation he was exiled from, just for his own safety.

His braided blonde hair swayed along with the soft winds as his matching gold eyes continued to peer down towards the joyful events currently happening in Ataraxia.

Behind him, was an Abyss Herald waiting patiently for his Prince to give out his orders.

Aether subconsciously twirled the earring. "Father.." he started.

"My plans have been set in stone. Once I engulf the thrones of Celestia.." Aether balled his fist, knuckles slowly turning white. "I will destroy the Archons next. There is nothing stopping me anymore.."

The Abyss Herald behind him can detect just how much their Leader wanted to exile the idea of destroying Ataraxia. The land that welcomed him with open arms other than Khaenri'ah..

Must be destroyed in order to achieve his goal.

All of this to avenge a Fallen Nation..He was aware that his Father did not completely participate in the Cataclysm.

But his brother, Rhysand was present that time. He resented him.

The Sustainer of Darkness participated in the said Cataclysm, showing no ounce of remorse towards the people of Khaenri'ah. It made his blood boil as the hatred he has for the Archons grew.

Aether was fully aware of his position in the Nation of Solidarity. He was his Father's crown prince. A successor in his eyes.

was.

Aether grits his teeth in frustration before facing the Abyss Herald behind him. "The plan will commence in the First week of this month." he ordered.

"Let the downfall of these Gods, commence.."

Just as he was ready to step inside the portal back to the Spiral Abyss, two figures ran around the area they were in.

Aether was quick enough to hide and so was the Abyss Herald.

"I wonder who this 'Aether' person is.."

The braided blonde stopped in his tracks the moment his name was mentioned, he turned his head as his eyes widened in disbelief.

Why did these kids..look like Danafor..?

Who are they..?

"Azriel, you may have seem to forgotten..Father told us that we arent the Eldest in this Family" the teen with black hair and gold eyes spoke, a book in hand.

Azriel snapped his fingers. "Oh yeah! I remember that portrait! That must be the 'Aether' that Father has told us about.."

But what made Aether's eyes swell up in tears was because of the last word.

"The Eldest son of the Ataraxia Family.."

"Crown Prince Aether of Ataraxia"

"And our supposedly Elder Brother..!"