Chpt.7

"Khaenri'ah will never have its redemption. There is no need for you to revive the homeland, Aether. It may not heal the damage we have inflicted on that land but seeking for its redemption will give you nothing in return."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Burn!" A large phoenix made out of pyro swept the entire surface earning a cry from the hoard of hilichurls nearing the borders of Mondstadt.

Diluc panted as he wiped the sweat in his eyebrow as his matching red eyes scanned the city in search for more enemies.

The Knights of Favonius were doing their job well due to the proper amount of time that dedicated their strategies and positions.

Everything was backfiring. And how?!

The Cryo abyss mage gritted its teeth as everything they had planned were being handed back to them. This wasnt supposed to be the outcome of the ambush!

At this rate, they had predicted that Mondstadt was already burning into bright embers of fire as the screems of the civilians living in the city echoed through the walls.

But none of these predictions happened! How?!

The strategy of the Prince were always on the dot even if it took a few twist and turns.

Mondstadt was still the very same.

And when they reported this it threw the Prince off guard.

Saying that Aether is angry was an understatement. He was beyond mad and furious. He knew someone was playing as the MOLE of their plans, ratting them out the very moment of their ambush.

Aether slammed the mirror he was observing himself with. The glass breaking into tiny pieces as his fists bled from the sharpness. His gold eyes radiated nothing but pure anger towards the MOLE.

Whoever one question lacks its answer.

Who exactly IS the MOLE...?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dainslef grimaced as his feet dragged him inside the Ataraxian Castle.

A sigh released itself from his mouth, despite his better judgment he agreed on meeting the Lucian Archon.

The Father of his once Travelling companion who turned himself into negativity and drowned himself into Hatred and Revenge.

His blue eyes caught sight of a blonde-haired male with emerald green eyes that seemed to be waiting at the very entrance of the Castle.

Hubert's eyes lit up as he walked towared the Bough Keeper. "You must be Dainslef?" He asked politely earning a nod from the former Khaenri'an citizen.

"Perfect timing, My Lord is waiting for you at the garden. I am tasked to escort you there" he added.

Dainslef gave the polite assisstant a bow. "Thank you for having me this afternoon." He replied.