Chpt. 8

"In my behalf, please protect your siblings. Treat them like your own just like how you are as a twin to Lumine."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aether's hand made in contact with the table, resonating a loud bang from the wood as his gold irises reflected anger.

"What do you mean you failed?!" He shouted as the abyss mages infront of him shivered in absolute fear. Afraid of meeting their ends as the Prince infront of them was the epitome of anger at the results.

The Cryo abyss mage bravely spoke up. "Y-your Highness, it seems like their is indeed a mole in our organization."

"The moment we barricaded the entire City, the Knights of Favonius were already around the place!" The Hydro abyss made beside the cryo one responded back.

The Prince of the Abyss Order cant help but let out a short scream of frustration.

He was so fed up already. He wants to destroy the Celestial Thrones by overthrowing them and finally be reunited with his sister.

And possibly even atone his sins for eternity as he begs forgiveness to his Father.

Aether wouldnt be all surprised if Danafor were to disown him after this. He deserved it. He was given all the love and reassurance he needed, but he scraped them off and decided to walk down the path of revenge.

Just to gain the redemption of a God-less Nation.

It wasnt Rhysand who strayed away from the path of Solidarity in the first place. It never was and it wasnt Rhysand's intention to stray away from his brother's path.

He was the one who strayed away from his Father's path the entire time.

His furious eyes made contact with the Abyss Mages infront or him. "Begin the fall of Liyue Harbor. I want that nation wiped out of the map." He growled.

The Abyss Mages quickly bowed before they disappeared.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Venti peered towards his husbands figure before walking towards him.

"My King..?" He whispered.

Danafor turned his attention to his husband and gave him a smile, placing the papers in his hands in the nearby table of their shared bedroom.

He softly caresses Venti's cheeks before replying. "What seems to be bothering you this time, My King?" Venti gave him a sad smile and leaned into his beloved's warmth.

"The children were quite shaken up earlier from our arguement..I would have expected that since we rarely get into arguements.." he started as he looked up to his taller husband.

Danafor sighed. "Yes it seems so"

Just as he expected tears began to bunch up into the Anemo Archon's eyes. His teal irises shaking as his lip quivered. "I dont want you to go.." Venti whimpered.

"My King..please.."

The Lucian Archon gave him a kiss in the head as he tried not to shed a tear. "I cant keep running away from situations like this, My King.."

"I'll try my best to return to you safe and sound." He added, pressing a small kiss on his husband's soft lips. "Your vision of this outcome has scarred you and thus you are afraid of letting me go into battle"