Chpt. 6

"I do not have much time..You must not waste your tears on me, my beloved..It was fun while it lasted.."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Danafor gently dabbed away the stray tears that kept falling from his husband's aqua eyes as the archon sniffed.

There was no need to exhange any words, them being together in one place felt surreal that a field of dandelions could not explain the slight happiness Venti is feeling just basking into Danafor's mighty presence.

Danafor gave him a gentle kiss on the crown of his head, occasionally ruffling them.

"What are we gonna do now, My King..?" Asked Venti as he looked at the Lucian Archom beside him. Danafor smiled at him and replied "It was bound to happen..If that is what you see.."

"Then that shall be the faith bestowed upon me."

The alcoholic archon felt hot tears springing back up in his eyes. He loves Danafor. He loves him as Fido, He loves him as a Father to their children and he loves him as his husband and other half.

Loosing Danafor would cause him eternal grief that he will never recover from.

The blonde-haired Archon wiped away the cascading tears. "My King, Please know that if that vision of yours was to come true..I'll let you know that I love you.." he reassured, warming up Venti's heart.

God why he so lovable..What did he do all these years of living to deserve this God and much more less becoming this said God's husband?

Venti sniffed.

"Kiss me."

So demanding. The Lucian Archon chuckled at his demand as his eyed met with aqua that shown desperation and the pout in his lips did not fail to make him even cuter.

Danafor gently grabbed his husband's chin and lifted them upwards. "That I shall grant~" he muttered lowly.

The bard below him grumbled and slammed his lips with his husband earning a surprised sound from the said Archon.

The blonde-haired Archon closed his eyes as he kissed Venti passionately, bringing a hand towards his beloved's cheek.

Danafor slowly began to push back with his lips still interlocked with Venti's. Venti yelped when his back hit the soft matress of their large bed.

His breathe slightly uneven as he gazed his aqua eyes towards his husband who was towering over his small figure.

A smirk graced the Archon above him as his large hands grabbed a hold of Venti's wrists and pinned them down in each side of his head.

Venti giggled. "Is this a sign for another child, My King?"

Danafor chuckled in return.

"If you are willing to carry my children still, then yes." He answered.

Venti hummed as both of them shared another kiss, But the sweetness in each second slowly became into ecstacy and lust for each others touch.