NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello, my lovely readers!

It's been a while hasn't it?

God, it feels so nostalgic writing this. 'The Merciless' was my very first project. I'd forgotten about it for a while - had been busy working on new books. New stories.

But somehow I got this idea to rewrite this entire story. Make it better. Make it even more enticing. So here I am :)

Miss me?

Well, here I bring forth crazy news for all you lovely readers who gave this book a chance. 'The Merciless' is no longer a sole Mafia Romance novel, but a DUOLOGY!

Yep, I've rewritten it and it's now called 'The Vengeance' Duology. It's juicy, different, dramatic and best of all romantic. Here are the titles and blurbs of both the books (read it, enjoy it and prepare yourselves for a dramatic twist):

Book 1: The Wildcard

One Island.

A Deadly Alliance.

Seven Days.

What could possibly go wrong?

Raylene Walker, a girl brought up by the shadows of her hometown had never imagined she would lose her family like she did. Had never expected her life to fall apart the way it did.

So why should they?

They did say 'Revenge is a dish best served cold'.

Angel De Santos, a boy who lost his mother when he was far too young, had thrown himself into becoming the golden child his father wanted. Had never broken. Had never buckled.

So why did she make him?

When these two collide after a monopolizing and deadly alliance is announced, their minds, their hearts sway to a different beat.

Desperation. Resentment. Hatred.

Because she's a girl who is seeking revenge. And he's a boy who won't give it to her.

Not until he finds out who she truly is.

Copyright © 2024 by Ruth Myers

Book 2: The Merciless

Climb from the Ashes
Go straight for the heart.
And hope you Survive.

Angel De Santos had seen a lot of blood. A lot of deaths. Yet seven days on the forsaken island were enough to leave him stunned. Terrified.
Not for himself. But for the girl who wouldn't open her eyes.
But when secrets begin unloading themselves like gunshots, he's forced to take a step back.
Breathe.
Because this play has been going on for far too long.

Raylene Walker was at the last step of her plan. Was going to do every single thing in her power to leave the underworld victorious.
But when an unexpected player enters the field, she's forced to play a game she'd never trained for.
A game that shakes her very foundation.

Because the player belongs to a past she shares with Angel De Santos.
Is someone who is aiming straight for her heart.

And have been waiting a long, long time for vengeance.

Copyright © 2024 by Ruth Myers

Excited? I am too.

Soon I'll be updating you with sample chapters for both books here so you can get a teaser for whats soon going to be published on Amazon - both in Paperback AND Kindle.

So go on! Share this news! Reread the Merciless before I change it altogether, and brace yourself. Because something's coming. And it's going to be so much better.

- Ruth Myers signing off... for now ;)