#Destiny is not set in stone (pt 8)

"Hello! My name is Lila Rossi and I'm one of the students from France. I absolutely admire your work and you've been my idol for-"

"Cut the crap young lady, don't try to sugarcoat it. I know more about lies than anyone. They don't fool me. "

"After all, I was lied to by my stepmother in my story."

A smirk curled on Lila's mouth.

"Well then, let's get to the point, shall we?"

~~~~~~~
Marinette saw no end to her problem.

No solution.

No way out.

Every day, Apple White would pester her about her secret.

And every day, she grew even more stressed and worried.

Chat Noir would try and convince her about the whole "legacy" thing.

And to top it all off, Lila, her lies and the class were harming her.

Again.

What was the point of even trying?

Every time she tried to find a way out, something new would arise.

First it was Lila.

Then the class.

Apple White.

Chat Noir.

And Adrien Agreste chasing after her was the final straw.

She couldn't handle it anymore.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng snapped.

After the next akuma, Chat Noir was leaning in to kiss Ladybug. She kicked him in the area.

"Listen, Paris and the world of Ever After! I do not like Chat Noir at all. I did not want to date him!"

Everyone gasped in shock. Chat Noir was the first to speak up.

"But we're meant to be together! Everyone knows that! We're fated partners!"

"No, we are not, you hear me? I was forced to date you and pretend to believe in the "oh-so-perfect-destiny" thing and I hate it. I was blackmailed with my secret identity by none other than the one and only Apple White!"

Apple recoiled in shock. How dare she turn this around, how dare she blame this on her! Apple wasn't supposed to get exposed, Marinette was! That was the master plan!

While Apple was busy getting angry at Ladybug and wallowing in self-pity, she hadn't noticed the crowd around her move away, leaving her alone. Hushed whispers broke out as she glared up at Ladybug.

"Apple White? The daughter of Snow White?"

"This can't be happening!"

"Apple is our princess!"

"How could she do such a thing?"

The next day, Apple White's face was plastered all over the news.

How fake she was.

How she had apparently "fooled" everyone into thinking that she was pure and innocent.

And to make matters worse, Marinette, in her civilian form, declared herself a Rebel and a "support to Ladybug", in her own words. How outrageous! She was Apple White, heir to the throne, daughter of THE Snow White, who everyone respected and loved. Everyone adored her. How dare Marinette make her the villian in this story!

I'll show her, Apple thought. She was too angry and caught up in herself that she didn't think clearly.

Upload video?
Yes
No

Apple White withdrew her finger from her MirrorPad. It was time for revenge on Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Hey guys so I know I've been gone for a really really long time but here's your chapter! This story will end soon so stick around for the ending.

One more thing, this book has almost 5K reads!! Tysm guys <3 when this book reaches 5K reads, I will have a special Q&A chapter so feel free to directly message me or comment any questions (if you have)!!

Again thanks so much guys this means a lot to me!!

Vote?

Comment?

Share?

Zoe 💜