Kim Chaewon

Han Jihyo
as
Kim Chaewon

"She is sunshine mixed with a little hurricane"

Kim Chaewon, was someone you couldn't hate. She was on good terms with everyone and she would do anything for her friends.
She saw the good in everything and rarely got angry but when she got mad, it was usually when someone insulted her friends.

Family
Chaewon had a perfect relationship with her parents, they did everything for their daughter.
Her parents owned a small shop, where she helped out on weekends.

Friends
Gyeongsu was her closest friend, they're so similar. Both of them had the same sense of humor and were stubborn, it would annoy the shit out of Cheongsan sometimes.
Cheongsan had been her friend for a long time too, Chaewon even had a small crush on him.
She called it a small crush but it was a big fat crush.
she didn't want to admit, that she had feelings for this boy.
Her stubborn brain couldn't stop the fact, that she was falling for him.

She kept asking herself,
"When did i start liking him?"

Was it when they started studying together almost every weekend, when he insisted on walking her home or when they first met?
The only thing she knew, was that seeing him smile made her feel thousands of butterflies, it made her feel better inside.
He was perfect in her eyes, he truly was.
She really thought about confessing all the time or just handing him her name-tag but she couldn't. She couldn't tell him how she felt, because first of all she's too stubborn and she didn't want to destroy their frendship.
She was scared.

But when the students start to turn into zombies one by one
will Chaewon be able to protect her friends without getting bitten herself?

______________________
Hi guys 💞 Ill probably change somethings after writing the next chapter :)
Pls know that English isn't my first language!!!! So there are going to be mistakes.