6. Hide

"Coach kang" chaewon whispered, pointing to his arm, "your arm" absolute terror rushing through her veins.

"What are you doing? Come help us!" he yelled, at the three girls.

"You have a bite mark on your arm" onjo hinted, making everyone turn around.

chaewon softly pushed the two other girls back, everyone taking steps backwards "he said he wasnt bitten" gyeongsu whined, frustrated.

"I wasnt bitten!" coach kang yelled aggressively, pulling his sleeve over the bite.

"Then why the hell are you hiding it?" chaewon questioned, taking a step forward, breathing sharp and fast.

"I think you should leave now" isak said.

"What?" The coach asked.

"Get out of here immediately!" chaewon demanded, her voice shaking and her mouth set in a hard line.

Why can't he just leave? she asked herself. There was no way, he wouldn't turn into a zombie and there wasn't much time left. He was putting all of them in danger.

"You want me to go out there?" he asked, pointing to the door. "After all i did to get here? You want me to go back out?"

"Come on, get out" chaewon begged, her hands squeezing into fists.

"Cocksucker!" he yelled glaring at her. "How dare you yell at me like that?"

Cheongsan moved to chaewon's side quickly, both of them infront of onjo and isak.

"Come here!" coach kang yelled at chaewon.
She didn't move.

"You wont come?" he asked, taking a few steps in her direction.

Scared, she grabbed cheongsan's  hand and swallowed, mouth gone dry.

"Hey, hey, hey" daesu said, trying to get coach kang to calm down.

The coach lunged towards chaewon, everyone moving back in fear but he stopped when his nose started bleeding and turned around lifting his head up.
Onjo moved and smacked him across the back of his head with a backpack.
He slowly turned around, making chaewon grab onjo's arm and pull her back.

"You fucking bitch" he cursed, getting closer to them.

"Watch it!" suhyeok warned him but the teacher fell to the ground, making everyone move back one more time.

"Guys, we should get out of here as soon as possible" someone said.

Suddenly coach kang started grunting, moving around in pain, his bones started cracking.
No, it was happening

"Hey! He's turning!" Chaewon warned her friends.

"Get him out of here, Now!"

"Hurry"

He charged at minji, tackling her. Which made daesu leave wu-jin's side.

"No, Daesu!" Wu-Jin yelled.

Daesu ran over and pulled coach kang off the girl, throwing him at the wall.
Minji, looked at them. A bite mark over her lips.

"Minji" jimin cried.

chaewon was shocked into silence, her whole body shaking from fear, making cheongsan wrap his right arm around her, she tensed and then relaxed.

Daesu, looked at her, not knowing what he should do next. The girl looking at him, sobbing.

"Daesu, i dont want to die" she whispered.

chaewon turned her gaze away, jaw clenched, pity and sadnesses tugging at her in equal measure.
coach kang  jumped up, trying to reach for them again, suhyeok punched him but he didn't stop.
Meanwhile nayeon started moving the chairs and tables away from the door, when minji walked in her direction.

"Get away from me" she whimpered, when she saw minji getting closer and pushed her back.

"Dont push her" Chaewon pleaded, but minji started growilng as soon as she hit the floor, her bones cracking.

She tried attacking daesu but he was able to hold her back. Now the rest of the group started helping nayeon move the stacked up tables and chairs away. They had to leave now!

"Get out! Get out!" suhyeok yelled, when the door was free.

"Gyeongsu! Cheongsan!" he yelled , the two boys were holding back coach kang with a table, pressing him against the wall.
They were able to leave the room, closing the door behind them, so the two zombies couldn't leave.

Cheongsan quickly grabbed chaewon's hand pulling her with him.
The group started running down the hallway but the Zombies started coming their way, they had to do something. Suhyeok started fighting them, kicking them, punching them.
The boys even started using the windows to push them back

"Watch out!" daesu yelled, he had ripped a whole door out of the wall and was running in the zombies direction.
The guys ducked, now helping daesu push the zombies back with the door.

"Girls come!" wujin yelled.

They ran forward, helping the boys push the zombies back.

"Push!"

"Push!"

"Come on!"

"Keep pushing!"

They pushed the zombies down the stairs, quickly dropping the door and running up.
____________________________

They finally made it to a classroom

"Guys come in!" chaewon yelled.

When everyone finally entered the classroom, chaewon slammed the door shut.

___________________________

"Has anyone seen suhyeok?" onjo asked.

Chaewon scanned the classroom, he wasn't there.

"You were with him right?" onjo asked cheongsan.

"He was behind me" he said quietly, looking down.

"Then where is he now?" she asked, worried.

"I dont know"

Suddenly the speakers squealed making everyone groan and cover their ears.

"Students and teachers of hyosan high school, im park sunhwa the english teacher, something strange is happening throughout the school. Some students are attacking others indiscriminately. So please flee and find a safe place and if any student of faculty hears this and is able to, please call the police and fire department.-

Students hide somewhere safe until help arrives. If you can get out of the school, please get out."

It was their teacher speaking. Chaewon looked around everyone was sitting on the floor exhausted. She sighed and continued.

"Hey everyone, you're okay right? You're not hurt? I dont know whats going on or how this whole thing happened, but find a safe place and hide. Lets stay alive and meet again" she ended, voice cracking.
_________________

"Onjo dont worry" isak said, her and chaewon tried comforting onjo, who was worried about the missing suhyeok,

"im sure he'll be just fine"isak added.
"He's a great athlete and super fast" chaewon reasoned. onjo nodded.

isak held onjo's right hand and chaewon was holding her left. All of them comforting each other.

"Your hand is so cold" onjo suddenly said, looking at isak worried.

chaewon looked at isak too, when her heart dropped.

Isak's nose was bleeding.

"Isak" chaewon whispered.

_________________________
hi im sorry 😭😭 this chapter was so messy, so i couldn't add any cute scene 💞 i tried!!!