5. Reunited

"Please"

"Let me in" chaewon begged, as she banged on the classroom door but someone held the door closed

"Do not open the door" She heard nayeon order.

of course it was nayeon. She only thought about her own safety. Chaewon looked around nervously, the zombies were coming. She whimpered, closing her eyes, almost accepting her fate, before she was pulled inside.

Before she could say anything , she was pulled into a hug

"God chaewon", she'd recognize her best friend's voice everywhere. "Are you alright?" He asked, pulling away to look at her face, examining her for injuries . She nodded.
both, isak and onjo came to hug chaewon, relieved that their friend was alive.

"Chaewon?"

She turned around a bolt of feeling leaving her breathless. Just to hear the sound of his voice made her heart race. She'd been worried all this time, thinking she had lost them, thinking she had lost him. He was unharmed. She didn't know what to say, she could only stare at her friends. Cheongsan stepped forward, taking his handkerchief to clean chaewon's bloody face. He pushed the hair out of her eyes softly. His lips parted, pressed together and trembled into a curve. He smiled and pulled her into his arms.

"You're okay" he whispered relieved.

________________________________

"You really think they're zombies?" Chaewon asked looking at Suhyeok. He nodded.

The students decided they should call the cops, but they had to find a phone first.

"I found one" isak said, making everyone move to her.

"Shit- its locked" she sighed.

"Do something" nayeon whined, pulling on isaks arm.

Cheongsan looked around "shes over there", he took the phone from isak and tried to use the face id on the phone's owner through the door.

Of course it didn't work.

Onjo went up to him "for emergency calls you dont have to do that, just call 112"

Cheongsan finally dialed 112 and started talking "hello, this is hyosan high school, a ton of zombies showed up at lunch and they're eating people"

"Dont say zombies" Chaewon whispered, nudging him.

"Did you happen to see the movie train to busan?" He questioned. "This isn't a joke, everyones- anyways come quick" he continued but of course the cops didn't believe him, Chaewon couldn't blame them.

They heard a scream and suddenly all the zombies started to run somewhere.

"Woah, whats going on?" Daesu asked.

"Where are they going?"

All of them moved to the windows, trying to see what was happening in the hallway.
Gyeongsu opened the door, to check but suhyeok pulled him back inside quickly "What are you doing moron?"

"Call the police again" nayeon said.

"and tell them to hurry!" she yelled, making jimin pull her shoulder annoyed

"Shhhh! Stop yelling! what if the zombies come back?" jimin asked.

At this point onjo tried calling the fire department, she told them there was a massive fire and that they'd better hurry. Now all they had to do is wait, they'd come save them right?

Chaewon walked over to the door, to accompany gyeongsu. she sighed, "do you think they'll come?" he wrapped his arm around her shoulders "i hope so and if not, i'll have to beat the zombies up myself" both of them laughed.