Are they falling in love❤??

Oru chinna update😆😆

Happy Reading😁😁

2 weeks passed with their cute fight , teasings , blushing monments , and some kisses.. Their bond grew close to eachother but they didn't realise their love.. Sunitha's anger towards sivaangi increased day by day...

One Fine Night....

Ak(mv) : Enga pona iva..😐(while looking around)

Ashwin thought while walking towards the room.. He was searching her.... Hearing some sound from the balcony he moved there and noticed her who was enjoying the rain...

Sk : Aii.. Ashwin inga paaru mazha... 😁(while clapping her hands)

Ak : Sivu.. enna pannitrike.. va thoongalaam..😐
Sk : En neenga ipdi irukeenga.. vaanga.. enjoy this..😁

Saying she cupped the rain water and sprinkled her own face and started to enjoy...

Ak : Sivaangi... enna pandre.. fever varum.. olunga nee va..(he said while walking towards her)
Sk : Mch.. athelaam illa.. Come on hubby.. lets enjoy... 😁😉

Saying this she dragged him and sprinkled the water in his face..

Ak : Aii.. enna di pandre.. 😐(turning his face)
Sk : Nalla irukku la..
Ak : Dress poora eeramaaga podhu... 😑

Sk : Athukku ippo enna.. ungakitta vere dress eyy illaya..😐

Ak : Unna..(he sighed)
Sk : Ippo paaru...😉

She made him more wet and she herself made wet by sprinkling water... Ashwin smiled seeing her antics.. They both enjoyed the rain with so much fun...

Ashwin moved aside and watched her who was playing in the rain while jumping and clapping... He smiled but her water dripping face and her neck covered with water droplets made him some sort of feelings inside...

Sk : Hubby.. inga va...☺😊 (she called breaking his thought)
Ak : Huh?? Illa.. na..pore...
Sk : En?? Plzz.. vaanga.. semma fun aa irukkum..
Ak : Sivu.. na solrathu kelu...😐

Sk : Ungakitta epdi sonna velakkaagadhu..

Saying she dragged him and sprinkled the water but soon jerked hearing thunder sound.. She immediately hugged him tightly which made him froze.. So many times they shared hugs but this hug gave him a different feel...

Sk : Plzz.. enakku bayamaarku...😯(hugging him tightly)

He slowly wrapped his hands around her shoulder while hugging her tightly... Both stood in the same position for sometimes... After a while he slowly pulled back from the hug by encircling his arms around her waist.. and looked her face which was covered with water droplets... Both shared an eyelock.. Both their eyes said some unknown feeling..

He slowly put the wet hair strand behind her ears while she was looking at him without blinking her eyes.. Moving closer he cupped her face and kissed her both eyes... that kiss slowly travelled to both the cheeks..🙈🙈 Closing her eyes she clutched his shirt feeling the pleasure..

He slowly travelled to her neck and sucked the water droplets earning a moan from her.. He gave an hickey there while she hissed.. he kissed there inorder to sooth the pain.. He again moved towards her face.. They drowned to eachother's eyes... He caressed near her lips and leaned towards her lips...