The Night🌛

10K + votes for FAKE WIFE       

       As an amateur writer its huge for me...
   Thanks for all your love and support❤❤

          Keep supporting!! Keep loving!!
                Love you all😙😙

Happy Reading😀

           Thats when he noticed the door was unlock making him happy...😁

Ak(mv) : Door lock pannama ava anga enna pannitiruppa...😒

         He slowly opened the door moving inside and noticed the lights which were ON..

Ak : Light kooda off pannalaya... 😐

         Sighing he closed the door and turn to notice his love who was sleeping while leaning on the bedrest...

Ak : Adipaavi.. na oruthan anga thoongama irukke.. nee paatukku inga nimmadhiya thoongitrikiya..😐

     He moved towards her and admired her who was sleeping with a cute face...

Ak : Thoongumbodhu kooda ivlo azhagaarkiye di...😍

         He moved closer and put the hair strand behind her ears and admired her for a while... suddenly he noticed her phone which was lying on her lap... But he was shocked when he noticed his photo in her phone...

Ak(mv) : Kd..😀 (blushing)

          Thats when sivaangi stirred up in her sleep... she slowly opened her eyes and noticed the blurr vision of a man.. she jerked and opened her mouth to shout but soon it was closed by him...

Ak : Kathaadha di.. na dha.. ☺(placing his palm on her mouth..

        She sighed while he removed his palm from her mouth...

Sk : Neenga epdi vandheenga... 😯
Ak : Hmm.. madam ipdiye door lock pannama thoongitrundha.. na illa.. yaaru venaalum ulla varuva...😑

Sk : Adhu... na marandhuten...😳
Ak : Hmm...
Sk : Athelaam vidunga... modhal neenga kelambunga.. athai mattum paathe avlo dha...😯

Ak : Oh.. appo na vandhadhu unakku pudikala.. 😉(in his base voice making her heart flutter)

Sk : Apdi illa... na.. dha... ba.. dha...
Ak : Dha.. ba.. dha..😁 (he imitated and chuckled)

Sk : Mch!! Ashwinnnn.... 😄(she whined)

Ak : Seri unna paakanum nu aasa ya vandhen.. ipdi thorathi vittuten la.. na pore... 😑

         He said and started to move,but a hold stopped him from moving further... He hidded her smile and turn towards her who was looking him with a pleading face..

Sk : Plzz.. pogadheenga....😔 (puppy eyes)

Ak : madam dhana konjam nerathukku munnadi poga sonnathu....
Sk : Na po nu sonna neenga poiduveengala...(pouting)

           He smiled widely and pulled her for a hug while she was busy listening to her favourite music... After a while he whispered without breaking the hug...

Ak : Miss pannen di unna...😊 (tightening the hug)

Sk : Apdiya.. romba miss panniyo..??(she teased)
Ak : Yen nee miss pannalaya...😉
Sk : Che che.. na en miss pannanum...😁 (she lied bitting her tongue)

Ak : Appo madam miss pannala apdi dhana...
Sk : Mm.. (hiding her smile)

        He immediately pulled back from the hug making her confuse... he took her phone which was placed on the table and moved towards her....