Her Hubby😘

Happy Reading😀😀

               Ashwin stirred up in his sleep due to the continuous ringing of his phone... He squinted his eyes looking at his phone..but soon sighed seeing the caller id...

Ak : Dei.. inaikkavadhu nimmadhiya irukka vidra.. ethukku da ipdi torture pandre... 😡(he shouted in the call)

Rak : Dei macha.. en da ipdi thitre.. Mani 11 aachu breakfast kku varalaya nu keka koopte da..😯

Ak : Seri vanthu tholaikuren...😡 (he ended the call cursing him)

             Soon his eyes landed on his beautiful wife who was snuggling into his chest... her neck which was covered by his love bites made him blush... He also snuggled along with her and hugged her tightly...

             Tugging the hair strands behind, he called her softly...

Ak : Sivu..

         She moaned and snuggled more which made his desire slowly awake...

Ak(mv) : Iva vera enna next round kku poga vechiduvale.. (he gulped)

Ak : Sivu.. ezhunthiri... time aachu...😐
Sk : Poda.. night full aa thoonga vidaama ipdi pannitu...😑 (she whined in her sleep)

Ak : Naanum dha thoongala...😉
Sk : Mch!! Poda sidumoonji..

         Saying she just pushed him away and turned other side adjusting the duvet while ashwin sighed and back hugged her placing his head on crook of her neck..

Ak : En chellam la.. ezhunthiri di.. mani 11 aachu...😐(he said making her eyes widen)

Sk : Edheyy 11 aa..😲(turning towards him)
Ak : Aama..

Sk : Aiyyayo.. elaarume thappa nenachida poraangale..
Ak : Athukku enna?? First night la ithelaam usual dha..😉

Sk : Mm.. aanalum...
Ak : Athelaam onnu illa.. namma onna keela povom ok va..😊
Sk : Mm.. Thank you hubby.. (smiling she hugged him tightly which made their bare bodies rub eachother making him slight groan)

Ak : Sivu.. (while hugging)
Sk : Hmm..
Ak : Namma next round povoma...😉 (he asked making her gasp.. she immediately pulled back)

Sk : Aii... sidumoonji kola panniduven unna.. already 2 round la en uyira vaangiten.. ithula 3rd round aa.. poda..😡

          Saying she moved from the bed covering her body with the duvet making him chuckle...

________________________________

Sk : Itha potu potu en vaazhkaye mudinjidum pola...😬

           Ashwin who came out from the washroom while drying his hair heard some murmuring sound of his wife... Slowly his gaze turn towards her who was looking super cute wearing a beautiful saree..

 Slowly his gaze turn towards her who was looking super cute wearing a beautiful saree