5

Two months later

Yamaguchi was definitely not okay. The team stared at him and all shared worried glances as they watched the freckled face boy jump up only to miss the volleyball. He stumbled around and his eyes were dull with dark circles. He also looked smaller than usual.

Yamaguchi sighed as he jumped up to hit the ball for the fifteenth time, only for it to fall off his hands and he stumbled forward missing that ball. "Tadashi get over here!" A loud strong voice stated. Yamaguchi instantly tensed up and turned his head to see Coach Ukai and Kiyoko staring at him.

"Y-Yes Coach!" He stuttered, he hurried over to them and Ukai looked like he was about to burst.

"What the hell is happening out there! You look like shit!"

"S...sorry sir." Yamaguchi said bowing his head.

"Yamaguchi." Kiyoko said, and Yamaguchi lifted his head up to look at the 3rd year girl. "Come here." She lifted her hand up and gently touched his forehead. "He seems a bit hot. Maybe your coming down with something, I think you should get some rest."

"Thank you Kiyoko but I really should be trying to get these serves-"

"No." Ukai stated as he gently rolled two of his fingers on his forehead, a clear sign of a headache. "Kiyoko is right. Sit out when Nekoma comes for a practice match."

"But Coach-"

"Tadashi."

Yamaguchi sighed and nodded his head. He thanked them and gave a small bow, before walking towards the team room to change into regular clothes. When he returned back to the gym, the game already began. He sighed and kept an eye on Tsukki as he watched the tall boy jump up and block a set from Kuroo. Yamaguchi held in a small laugh at the clear annoyance of Tsukki. He gently put on headphones and shuffled a random playlist of songs he found online as he stared with a shade of red at the tall middle blocker.