21

One Week Later

Tsukki stared ahead as the rain poured against his skin. The black suit he wore, sticking against his pale skin. Cars screeched and left. Leaving him staring at the gravestone. A picture of a gorgeous green haired, freckled boy, was smiling wide against it.

Tadashi Yamaguchi

He crouched down gently and felt the earth below. Tadashi was under there. Cold, alone. The loud pounding of rain was heard around that cold day.

Tsukki stared, biting his lip.

Don't...

He couldn't hold it in. He let out a painful scream, tears pouring down as he held onto the gravestone.

"YOU PROMISED!" Tsukki cried, holding tightly onto the gravestone. "YOU FUCKING PROMISED ME!"

Tsukki sobbed louder, tears and rain getting mixed together. The frame that protected the smiling boys face got drenched. "You said you'd grow old with me!"

Tsukki felt hands on his back and he turned around only to see the Karasuno Team. Kageyama held up an umbrella as everyone crouched down to Tsukkis level. Tsukki just looked away, not having the energy to make a smart ass comment.

He felt the hugs, and Tsukki couldn't help but cry more. "We- we wanted a family together." Tsukki whispered.

They all sat there, crying for minutes, until Tsukki got up and left. He sighed as he opened his bedroom door, and stared at the bed in front of him. His yellow dinosaur blanket missing, as it was buried with the boy so he wouldn't feel cold. So he would always be wrapped up in Tsukki.

That was the roughest night Tsukki ever went through. He twisted and turned in bed, the bed was cold, so he lifted up the purple hoodie that once was wrapped around Yamaguchi, and placed it against his face. It smelled of sweet strawberries, Yamaguchi's scent. More tears slipped down his face, and he stared out the bedroom window, seeing the moon.

He can't live like this.

If you die... I die too.