Chapter 6 - The Heat

And there she was, lying down asleep on the opposite side of my bed curled up in a fetal position, barely making a snore. You'd think we had sex last night because the attraction I have to this woman is unbelievable. Everything about Jocelyn astounded me and I just couldn't let go of her but no we didn't have sex; you see the thing is... I want this relationship to be stronger than all the other pathetic ones I've had before, I don't want it to consist of them eating up my money and them telling me 'Oh Mattaeis your the best thing that has happened to me!' because that is just them being obsessed with me the whole fucking time. This time I want to be obsessed with them. I want to crave every inch of their body, voice, company, beauty, affection - I want to want them the way I want Jocelyn Willbourgh and I wanted her undeniably.

The blinds that had a set time to open in the morning hummed open, allowing the bright sunlight to awake me even more than I was and blind Jocelyn out of her sleep.

'Agh that light is torturous, fuck! my eyes...' Jocelyn squealed as if she'd been burnt by a flame and twisted her body in a tantrum. I persisted to grab hold of her and keep her still from all the movement she was making. It was funny to see her squirm so I laughed a little.

"You devil!" She jumped from the mattress falling onto me, scruffing up my hair and smiling with mischief.

'I'm a devil in bed.' I slyly said trying to piss her off even more.

She gave a look of ignorance, carelessness

"Right because your so distinctive under the sheets." She chuckled as her arms laid on the top of my chest, my arms wrapped around her body - taking in all her curvaceous features and trying to remember every blemish that was rarely found.

The tempting thought of just, laying her down, smothering her with my soft touch. She deserved me being gentle because she'd been gentle to everyone in her life and they hadn't returned the favour, I didn't want to ruin what we had going as this was something I'd longed for, for much time. I'm not saying that this thing we've got going will succeed but I want to at least give it a shot. It deserves a chance.

As Jocelyn got up from the bed to get herself ready for the day in the bathroom Rosa came in with a silver tray of tea and a coffee for us, along with a wide selection of tropical fruits which were precisely chopped how I liked it. I wanted Jocelyn to enjoy it too.

'I prepared extra slices of kiwi Matt. The other maid said last time you rather enjoyed it.' Rosa spoke putting the tray of refreshments on the side table and then walking out of the room. She was right about kiwi, I loved it. It was refreshing and even more refreshing with a squeeze of lime.

'Are you ready to come out now?' I asked scooping up kiwi with my utensil rolling my sleeves. Swallowing each chunk of the fluorescent green flesh.

She opened the door coming out in a minimalist red dress that was baggy and comforting, if you looked closely you can guess it's made from wools and other winter materials. With this her shoes were white converse that slid in her feet and she wore black laddered tights detailed with floral pattern. Jocelyn's look today was simple. It spoke her character in ways you wouldn't know, she was angelic without the luxury.

"I'm comfortable and warm, it's all I need really." She said patting down loose thread on her dress and packing her bag up with her most needed items.

"What are you planning to do today then?" I questioned pushing my chair in, licking the juices off my upper mouth. She stared for a solid second and then told me her plans

"I think I'll make dinner tonight. For the two of us? Maybe some rice with steamed trout and a rainbow salad with olive dressing..." Jocelyn looked to herself in thought. Debating how she'd make such a meal. She was unsure if this was something I'd take pleasure in eating - which I would of course. I was never fussy.