XI. Lucky day

"Today is your lucky day, Alexei." Natasha rolled her eyes.

Elle looked confused at her mother, because she didn't know who she was talking to as only her and Yelena had the headphones on.

Natasha smiled gently and pressed her finger to her lips to let Elle know that she has to be quiet.

Yelena showed her sister the map of the prison building, which was located right under the helicopter.

Natasha looked at it. "Move to the door on the south wall."

"On left."

"Just don't make a scene." She added and focused on the steering of the machine.

After a moment sound of yelling people could be heard in headphones.

Natasha sighed. "You made a scene, didn't you?"

Elle jumped off her mother's lap and walked over to the back of the helicopter to look out the window.

"Don't touch anything there, babygirl." Natasha warned her daughter quickly.

Elle shrugged and sat down on the metal bench, ignoring the things her mother had mentioned.

"What now?" Voice in headphones continued.

"We're gettin' you outta here."

It was starting to get dangerous. All prisoners ran to the square, the guards drew their weapons and started to shoot.

Elle was able to hear all of the shouting and alarm. That worried her a little bit.

"Go to the upper level." Natasha said through the headphones.