③: Gentle Giant

This art of Dj & Sun is so fucking cute omg.

I'm in love-
Anyway, welcome back, hope ur day is going good. ♡︎♡︎

I froze in place

I froze in place.. completely terrified.

What is that thing?!

I watched music man go over to the sleeping animatronic. He looked back at me, shifting his head to the side slightly while clacking his teeth.

"Music man please..." I whispered to him, "Just give me my car keys, I'll leave I promise..!" He clacked his teeth again, head turning to the other side. His black eyes almost taunting me.

He extended his arms, it almost looked like he was going to hit his cymbals together... wait. My heart dropped into my stomach and my eyes widened.

Next thing I knew, he smacked the cymbals together... and didn't stop. He did it repeatedly, getting right up next to the huge sleeping beast. I wanted to run, to see if I could escape before that thing woke up.. but my feet wouldn't move. Like my shoes were super glued to the floor.

The animatronic stirred in its sleep, it's large hand coming up and slamming down on the ground near the small music man. I could feel the floor shake underneath me.. He stopped banging his cymbals and stared up at what he just awoke. I swear he gave me a side glance, probably knowing I was fucked.

When the large animatronic turned its face to see what music man wanted, I recognized it..

Dj music man?!

I know him! He was the dj at the Pizza Plex! Of course... his color was a bit off. The pink and blue faded a lot and the white of his body was more brown now.. He rubbed his eyes and stared down at the small music man. Music man held his arms in the air excitedly, even swaying back and forth on his many legs.

"Hm...?" He grumbled, his voice was booming. It echoed all throughout the tunnels. His voice was.. different.. from how I remembered. His voice box must be a little jacked up, his voice was even deeper and had a sort of muffled sound to it.

"What is it little guy?" He said, bending his head down to see the little spider better. Music man showed off my car keys in triumph, using his cymbal as a bowl to present it to Dj.

"What are those..?" He took the keys from out of the cymbal and held them near his face, trying to see the little item. They were both distracted, looking at my car keys, I had the chance to hide.

There wasn't anywhere I could hide though, and I needed my keys back so I couldn't just leave. Maybe... Dj would give them back if he remembered me..?