④: Just stay here for the night!

Wooooo!! We're back again hello!

Life's been crazy sorry for the slowness. Just a short chapter, next chapter will be wayyy more eventful I promise. <3

Thank you for all the reads lovelies, enjoy today's story lol

I let out a yawn, it must've been getting late. I couldn't tell what time it was in the sewers so I just lost all sense of time, my body was telling me it was late though. Way past my bed time.

I held on tightly to Dj's back as he trudged on to find the exit. I used one of my hands to rub my eyes. I wished I was in bed at home, my knee was stinging every time Dj moved and my stomach felt weird. I felt sick almost. Maybe motion sickness, I know it's only been a couple of minutes but it felt like hours that Dj has been searching.

"Everythin' okay up there?" Dj asked.

I let out a small sigh and meekly said yes. We came to a stop almost immediately, my stomach cramped up and I felt like I was gonna throw up. I wasn't sure what was wrong with me, I just felt so sickly.

I felt a large hand gently clamp around me, I was pulled off his back and he brought me back near his face. I was curled up in his hand in pain.. man, it hurt so bad. My stomach was killing me, now even my head was starting to pound.

"Everything okay, little thing?" He asked, "What's wrong?" He sounded very concerned.

"I f-feel horrible..." I groaned.

"Is it your knee? Is somethin' else wrong?"

"It's my stomach... and my head.. I guess my knee too it stings really bad." I said. The giant spider slowly set me on the ground, his thumb brushed on my head lightly, almost like he was petting me. I was curled up on the cold concrete practically dying. It hurt so bad. I wanted to hurl.

"Oh you poor little thing..." He lowered his voice, trying his best not to make my headache any worse. "How bout you just stay here for the night? You clearly aren't in the condition to go back to your car."

"B-but...b-but.." I tried to argue but it didn't work very well, he scooped me up into his hand again. My headache was still present, but it was starting to die down. My stomachache hadn't changed though, it still felt like someone crushed all my intestines and now stomach acid was burning my insides.

"It's okay Y/N, I know the sewer isn't the place you wanna be but hey! At least you can stay here with me! It gets lonely."

Dj carried me somewhere, I felt too sick to care. I snuggled into his palm and let out another pained groan. Eventually, I was lulled to sleep by his rocking hand, I closed my tired eyes and fell asleep.

Hope no one reports me as missing.

507 words
3/4/22