⑤: Past Memories

WELCOME BACK!!

hi lovelies, this chapter will have some fluff :)
But- I'm also gonna progress the plot a bit

Also I did not proof read this so I'm sorry if there's dumb mistakes but I'm wayyyy too lazy to do it 🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️

happy reading <3

I slowly opened my eyes

I couldn't see anything, even after blinking and rubbing my eyes a few times. I knew where I was, the events from last night flooding my brain. The smell of the sour sewer air filled my nose and I could hear water dripping in the distance.

It was... really dark. I expected the cold concrete floor but instead it was warm... not exactly comfortable but very warm. I ran my hands along the surface, trying to figure out where I was, hands running up and down the warm barrier. I felt it rumble and move, suddenly, a dim pink light cut through the darkness.

I met eyes with Dj Music Man. I remembered where I was fully, the nasty sewer with Dj and little music man. Certain areas on his body glowed to match the aesthetic of the old dance floor and Dj booth, his body was lighting up the sewer with pink and blue lights.

The warmth I was feeling was his hand, I was laying in one of his large hands, my head was laid back on his wrist joint. He must of had a warming feature or something built into his body. Either way, I appreciated it much more than the cold concrete floor.

"Good morning..." He grumbled, "Is it morning?"

"I think so." I answer, smiling up at him.

"Did you sleep alright? Anything still hurting?"

I looked down at my body, "I slept okay and I don't think anything is hurting." I slowly stood up to test my theory, I was thankfully right. My knee was a bit sore but that wasn't a problem. I limped my way off his hand and tried to assess my surroundings.

"Good! Glad you're doing better." The giant spider said as he watched me get up. He sat up after I got off him and crawled over towards the entrance to the wide room, the little music man was scurrying after him. I kinda forgot he was even here with us.

I sat there for a moment, trying to wake myself up a bit. As they got further away from me the light disappeared and I started to get drowsy again.

I wasn't sure why but I really liked that dumb animatronic spider. I always loved his design and seeing him back on stage when the Pizza Plex was still standing was always a treat...

Music was blaring, the bass making the floor vibrate, flashing colorful lights. People were on the dance floor, mainly teens and parents, dancing their hearts away. I loved the west arcade. It was so fun.

My favorite part was always seeing the Dj, his arms working away to make the best beat ever. He always had a huge smile on his face and seemed so happy and friendly. He waved to me, he always seemed so excited when I came over on my breaks.

I would hang with him on the stage, we would dance and have fun together. I always liked Dj way more than all the other animatronics.. but I would never admit that to him.

"Hey!" Dj called out, his large hand waving slowly in front of me. "You spaced out there, hah!"

"Sorry... I was just thinking." I said, a small smile appearing on my face as I looked up at the big spider.

"It's all good. You always used to space out in the middle of us dancing!"

My eyes widened, "Wait- you remember that?"

He tilted his head to the side, "Well yeah! How could I forget all the fun we had."

For some crazy, extremely odd reason... my heart was about to burst. I couldn't believe he remembered... He hung out with all the staff, all the time, but he remembered me. He remembered all the dance parties we had, the horrible karaoke, even the surprise birthday parties we planned for our coworkers.

It was just sweet.

But my heart is beating really fast..

What's going on? Why am I this excited about something simple as that.

"Heh. Yeah.. I just didn't expect you to remember me. Well, besides the face recognition and stuff."

"Y/N, you really need to give yourself more credit. You were definitely my favorite person to hang out with back then."

My heart was hurting again.. what's going on with me?? He's just giving me a compliment... it's nothing...

"Oh wow... thanks. That means a lot."

"Of course!" He very gently placed his finger on my head, patting me softly.

Yeah. My hearts gonna explode if he keeps this up.

 My hearts gonna explode if he keeps this up

786 words
7/13/22