chapter 2

Danny was driving home to his house which was only a few minutes away from his job and parked his car and then got out and started walking to his trailer and unlocked the door and soon locked it behind him and walked to his bathroom to take a shower and then walked to his bed and decided what he would do on his day off tomorrow? But soon Danny got in his bed and decided he'd decide when he woke up. Danny woke the next day and decided he would go out and catch a movie and possibly just walk around town for awhile

but meanwhile Sammy and Mavis were working on a collision repair on a car someone had brought in and offered them good money to do it Soo Mavis wasted no time dismantling the front end and pulling the engine which was surprisingly in good shape an...

but meanwhile Sammy and Mavis were working on a collision repair on a car someone had brought in and offered them good money to do it Soo Mavis wasted no time dismantling the front end and pulling the engine which was surprisingly in good shape and Sammy got to work on cutting the damaged section of frame and ran out back with Mavis to grab the replacement off the donor car and soon after hours of work Mavis sent the engine to the dealership to get tuned for the customers desired spec's and then went to Sammy and asked her if the customer was willing to wait until they got everything and could get some of  the other parts to complete the car body, Sammy replied that she was fine with that and soon noticed that a friend of hers had walked in and greeted her and the two engaged in conversation catching up with each other and this caught Mavis by surprise when she came to ask Sammy about when the tires for the mustang were coming and noticed them. Sammy noticed Mavis confused stare and introduced the mystery woman as her friend olive who was also going to be working for them to help with running the shop and helping with budgeting money since the mustang rebuild had put them in a bit of an overspend but they thought olive may be able to help with that and soon they agreed that they would begin putting the mustang back together and deliver it to the customer tomorrow and called it a day and locked up the shop.

 Sammy noticed Mavis confused stare and introduced the mystery woman as her friend olive who was also going to be working for them to help with running the shop and helping with budgeting money since the mustang rebuild had put them in a bit of an...