chapter 5 and a romantic night with olive

Danny hurried out of Mavis house and then drove home and got a shower and then got dressed and started the drive to work and soon noticed Snowy and Mavis talking, but decided to get busy with work meanwhile Sammy and Mavis were talking about their experience inside Sammy's office, Sammy couldn't hold in her secret any longer and buckled under pressure which made Mavis tell Sammy not to feel bad because she to had slept with Danny too, Sammy jaw hit the ground and soon they broke into laugher and Sammy asked how it was to which Mavis smiled and said it was definitely 15 outta 10 outta 10 Mavis said smiling, Sammy soon looks at the time on her wrist watch and tells Mavis that they are going to have to make a run because Sammy needed to find some reusable part's for future build's and there was a spot that had what she needed, so with that Mavis and Sammy got in Mavis truck and headed that way. Soon Danny was working on a car that required a check up and maintenance and soon had it done and asked olive if there was anything she needs done before he runs out bring back some lunch, olive thought about it and decided to answer just a vegetarian pizza thanks olive replied after that Danny walked out and got in his car and and picked up the pizzas he ordered and drove back to the shop and soon delivered olive her pizza and soon sat down and ate two slices of the pizza and put the rest in the shop refrigerator and then got a text from sammy asking if Danny could run her the keys to unlock the back lot for her and Mavis to get in and put the parts up and then after helping them Danny ran back to the shop and noticed that olive was having car trouble and then offered to take a look noticed that there was an electrical problem and offered to drive her home, but little did Danny know that olive had made plans to get some time with him and had decided to make her move after two months of making sure the shop was taken care of and ran it by Sammy just in case she needed Danny for any repairs for the shop. Tomorrow would officially be two months and trish decided to head home and prepared for tomorrow and smiled thinking about getting Danny alone with her and soon laid out her clothes and went to sleep thinking I'm gonna rock his world when I get Danny home, and actually slept pretty well and then proceeded to get dressed and soon hurried to the shop to pick up the paperwork to go ahead and get it organized until Danny got there and pulled him into her office to ask if he would mind having a few drinks after work to celebrate the good progress they've done, Danny replied that he would be there and with that olive devised a plan and sammy told her that it was alright to have Danny take her home and with that everyone got into Sammy's SUV after a long days work and then ordered a round of drinks and as the night went on Sammy downed one more drink and noticed that it was time to get home and her and Mavis left to get home and relax and after paying olive stood up and Danny walked her out and drove her home but soon olive grabbed Danny's hand and smiled before saying I understand if you don't want to but I was wondering if you'd like to keep me company tonight? Danny just smiled and said no not at all and walked her in and soon olive started to put her hand's on Danny's chest and noticed his abs and almost tripping in her heel's after turning around to walk up to her room and Danny cought her and told her it was probably best for her to sit down and have him get whatever she needed and soon Danny went to get up until olive grabbed his hand and said but I've already got what I want tonight and Danny sat down as olive proceeded to kiss him and held him close soon sliding her hands into his pants and yanking them down and after separating from the kiss and Danny slide off her dress and then proceeded to kiss her neck and then heard olive moan and then Danny started to work on undressing olive until she was completely nude and finally confessed that she wanted to do this for a long time and soon began to lay on her back as Danny pushed into her and heard olive moaning and breathing heavily and moaning damn Danny fuck me until I can't move! Olive moaned soon whimpered as she felt Danny about to come in her and dug her teeth into his shoulder and after Danny went to switch position's Danny noticed a old picture of a male dear and olive muttered shit, Danny looked at her and asked why she was worried with him seeing it? Because most men get turned off on the first night of seeing a picture of a ex, olive started to cry and replied if you want to leave I understand putting her head down sitting up, to her shock Danny pinned her and looked into her eyes and replied and miss the chance of leaving a beautiful woman alone and unsatisfied no Danny said picking olive up and shoving in to her ass and pushed up repeatedly and came again but not before sitting her down and standing in front of her and had her suck him off and came again and after 3 more rounds in bed olive couldn't move but was satisfied after that Danny showered and went home but not before telling olive to give him a heads up next time she wants to go hang out again.