chapter 10 and a night with bella

Danny was eating his lunch and was thinking about what he was gonna do with the day off he had until Bella had showed up at his trailer and knocked on the door, Danny got up and answered it and greeted Bella and soon Bella asked if Danny had plans for today which Danny replied no and then Bella asked if he'd be interested in going to the movies and catching a new movie? Danny replied that he would actually like that so after watching a movie they both walked to a restaurant and ate, soon it was getting dark and they both decided to head back to Bella's place and soon Bella and Danny started to walk up stairs and soon Bella looked to be in pain so Danny had her sit down and rubbed her back which helped a lot but also kinda put Bella in the mood and soon she started giving Danny bedroom eye's and then it all took off from there, Danny held Bella by her hips and pushed into her as she laid on her back and caused her to whiney in pleasure and soon Bella started to moan yes.... yes OMG! Oh Danny rut this mare hard, make me yours~ Danny slammed Bella's hips and came in her making her go dizzy and feel stuffed, Danny bit down on her which caused a small moan from Bella and soon Danny put Bella on her chest with her ass in the air and slid into her this made Bella scream in pain and pleasure after adjusting Danny began to go in and out of Bella at a study pace and this made Bella feel good and after that Danny came again, Danny smiled at Bella and replied you know your not to bad. Bella responds oh well I've had experience and I know a few things, care to show Danny replied? And after a long night of love making Danny walked out and sighed, then continued the walk home and after getting back home he laid down and fell asleep.