chapter 4 and a romantic night with Mavis

The girls and Danny were at a off road and car show event and were actually getting a lot of attention from people who had heard about them from customers that had work done but mostly they came out to take a much needed break from the shop due to the jobs getting slower and also the fact that all of them needed some time to relax, Danny noticed that Mavis had seemed down and took notice of it but chose to ask her once they were some where he could ask her what was bothering her. The event eventually ended after hours and everyone headed home after Mavis dropped everyone except Danny off because Danny noticed Mavis had been drinking Dearing the event and decided to help Mavis into her house closing the door with his foot, Mavis was muttering that Danny didn't have to help her and then started to stumble which eventually resulted in Mavis falling on Danny, Mavis looked at Danny and spoke Danny what do you think about me? Mavis asked. I think that your an amazing person and fun to be around Danny replied. Mavis looked at Danny and asked him his opinion on reptile woman and Danny replied that they were nice looking in their own unique way. Mavis then couldn't beat around the bush and straight up asked if Danny thought she was beautiful, Danny replied that he indeed thought she was and Mavis soon lifted herself and Danny and held Danny and asked would you be interested in having a night with a crocodile woman~ she said seductively and Danny smiled and replied you'd be my first reptile I've ever been intimate with, saying that caused Mavis to kiss Danny and hold him close and soon Mavis moved lower pulling Danny's pants and boxers down revealing a huge hard on which made Mavis bello seductively and then open her mouth and Bob her head sucking Danny and soon she got an idea and picked Danny up and sat him on her shoulders with him facing her and proceeded to suck Danny off and soon Mavis was satisfied with as hard as Danny was she sat Danny on the bed and stripped off her clothes revealing her body it was slim but her body was still toned and her breasts were definitely not bad either and proceeded to pounce on Danny and bounce on Danny mercilessly and Danny was moaning asking her how much Mavis loved it to which Mavis replied I wanna fuck you till you can't go again, oh is that it Danny said smiling as Danny held Mavis hips he was slamming Mavis hitting her spot Mavis bellows in pleasure and then they both stared into each other's eyes and soon came Mavis soaked Danny and the mattress they were on and then Mavis looked down at Danny and asked I'm not crushing you am i? Danny replied no I'm alright. Mavis soon got up and then Sood over Danny and then sat down and then Danny started to eat Mavis out which caused Mavis to go wide eyed and bello and moan shit Danny! Ohh damn Mavis said grinding on Danny's face and came again and started breathing heavily and soon told Danny she wanted to go again and then sat on Danny's lap and slid down onto his dick and soon her ass was in Danny's lap and soon Mavis started to move and Danny started to plow Mavis ass until Mavis eyes had heart's in them and her mouth was hanging open as she was being rammed and soon Danny came and then laid Mavis on her back and crawled onto Mavis chest and Mavis bellows lovingly holding Danny and Mavis spoke that was the best time in bed I've ever had Mavis said smiling as her and Danny drifted off to sleep.