Chapter eight: Jeremy's Ending

You were going to go with Jeremy. That was your choice, you just hoped the others weren't going to get mad at you. You were going to meet Jeremy at some fancy party place. Jeremy was really, really excited when you told him that you had decided to go with him. You decided to wear your favorite outfit, but you added some extras to make it look even cooler. You took a breath and got into your car and drove to the fancy party place. You had a hoard of butterflies in your stomach but not literally. You got out. It looked so big, even though it was only you and the other nightguards. Even less because Vincent was gone. You took another shaky breath and walked inside. You immediately noticed Jeremy was nervously standing over with Mike. You waved and they both waved back. Jeremy was wearing a black shirt and jeans and Mike was wearing the exact same thing. "Y/n! L-look me and Mike accidently wore the same uhm, outfit!" "I can see that." You laughed. You stood next to Jeremy, "So, uh is anyone else other than us- the nightguards coming?" "I think Fritz invited some of his other friends...to fill up some space." Mike answered. "Cool." You replied. "So, are you and Jeremy going together?" Mike asked curiously. "Uhm yeah." You said nervously. Jeremy nodded. "Cool, I could totally see you two together." Mike said. You and Jeremy both blushed. For the rest of the night, you and Jeremy bonded over things and danced. You also got to meet some new people. It was a lovely and exciting experience. Especially now that Jeremy is your boyfriend now.